Post your CSSA MARKS HERE! (1 Viewer)

smartalec

HSC
Why is it that everyone is fucking getting top 5 for everything in this forum?? I'm starting to suspect that some people are altering their ranks.
um no. its actually because people most are asian.

musing

HSC
English Advanced

Comprehension - 14/15
Module A - 17/20
Module C - 17/20

This is all I got back so far. I lol'd at my comprehension marks, after that goddamn Mushroomer poem.

private_ryan

HSC
N/A
Independent Business Studies 93/100
CSSA Studies of Religion 2 Unit 89/100
Legal Studies, Advance English, & PDHPE back soon~!

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Not trying to sound arrogant or anything, but still reckon majority of your cohort will receive band 6's/E4s?
Esp in MX1 and Chem.
No…
I got my Chem back and was disappointed but happy because I walked out thinking I had failed. But yeah I dont know what the fuck happened with the rest of my class. Hopefully we can do better for the HSC.
And I'm not worried about maths because all bar 2 of the marks I didnt get were stupid mistakes and calculator errors and simple shit that I will root out in the next few weeks so I really dont care how the rest of my cohort does as long as the top 3 do well. Also, our teacher said that pretty much every year the guys dont do really well in the trial but everything seems to come together and stuff before the HSC and we tend to perform better then. But I think a few of us are looking at E4s in MX1 and I've always only been borderlining a band 6 for Chemistry anyway. And 72 raw last year went to 90 in the HSC and I got 71 in CSSA with like an hour study for the whole week before. So I think I can do better for the HSC. And it's not like everyone did really bad. First was like 80. I was second and then =3rd was 69 and 5th was 68. So we're all pretty close.

I was really disappointed with bio and MX2 though. I fucked up big time. It's like I wasnt the same person doing the exams as before. I guess I just have to work out what the fuck happened to me and get my shit together before the HSC. :/

umz93

HSC
No…
I got my Chem back and was disappointed but happy because I walked out thinking I had failed. But yeah I dont know what the fuck happened with the rest of my class. Hopefully we can do better for the HSC.
And I'm not worried about maths because all bar 2 of the marks I didnt get were stupid mistakes and calculator errors and simple shit that I will root out in the next few weeks so I really dont care how the rest of my cohort does as long as the top 3 do well. Also, our teacher said that pretty much every year the guys dont do really well in the trial but everything seems to come together and stuff before the HSC and we tend to perform better then. But I think a few of us are looking at E4s in MX1 and I've always only been borderlining a band 6 for Chemistry anyway. And 72 raw last year went to 90 in the HSC and I got 71 in CSSA with like an hour study for the whole week before. So I think I can do better for the HSC. And it's not like everyone did really bad. First was like 80. I was second and then =3rd was 69 and 5th was 68. So we're all pretty close.

I was really disappointed with bio and MX2 though. I fucked up big time. It's like I wasnt the same person doing the exams as before. I guess I just have to work out what the fuck happened to me and get my shit together before the HSC. :/
So you are saying that 70s in chem is good? I ask because thats what it looks like i will be getting :/

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
2nd for business =DDD for trials

2nd for ancient for trials

2nd for eco

2nd for english

fuked up maths =.= LOOL at the 2nds though hahahaha

Blushii

HSC
nah they don't. =/
May I ask, what were your marks in each section.
Personally, I was quite surprised by my 92% in biology - was expecting a lil less, perhaps my teacher marked a tad easy? But I'm not sure.
Ended up getting 17/20 (MCs), 53/55 (Short/Long answer), 22/25 (Option)
Hey, got bio back today for a little bit in class.

MC - 19/20
Short ans/long - 52.5
option- 23/25 - but i think my teacher is considering giving 2 marks due to a possible marking error.

Claire_xox

Premium Member
HSC
I've got everything back so far but Maths which I'm dreading :(

English: 92/105 (??)
Bio: 94% (3rd)
Legal: 93% (2nd)
Ancient History: 95% (1st)
SOR 1: 50/50 (1st)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
MX1 - 86% - 1st/8
MX2 - 45% - 4th/4
Biology - 84.5% - 4th/26
Chemistry - 71% - 2nd/10
English - Paper 1 - 35/45 - ~3rd/102
Paper 2 - ??% - ?th/102
SOR2 - 71% - 3rd/12
Got paper 1 and sor2 back today.
Fucking full marks for Buddhism. Islam was lolworthy.
Top mark for English standard was fucking 44/45!!! Fucking WTF?!
Next was like 40 and then me. :/

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
Got paper 1 and sor2 back today.
Fucking full marks for Buddhism. Islam was lolworthy.
Top mark for English standard was fucking 44/45!!! Fucking WTF?!
Next was like 40 and then me. :/
i got 35/45 for my paper 1 as well. but i didnt do CSSA. 44/45 is quite high for anyone let alone someone from standard. seems like u hav a gud english cohort.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
i got 35/45 for my paper 1 as well. but i didnt do CSSA. 44/45 is quite high for anyone let alone someone from standard. seems like u hav a gud english cohort.
I was so disappointed. :/
Got 13 for short as expected.
Got 13 for creative which was better than expected.
Got fucking 9 for my essay!!! Fucking WTF?! I handed it back in though because the marking was bogus.
I should've gotten at least 11. At least.
They marked advanced and standard separately because the advanced teacher is a dickhead so I have no idea how I compared. :/
Awkward moment when the teacher that marked the essays says "you couldn't get higher than a C if you had an essay prepared!" and the only person that prepared got 15/15.

BobMac

HSC
Are these good marks for CSSA trial marks?

Hey everyone.
Recently I got my trial marks back and am kind of worried regarding the marks. I haven't got back everything but are these decent marks for the TESTS (nothing else) that I have got back:
Physics: 68/100
English paper 1: 37/45
Maths ext 1: 68/84
Maths ext 2: (83-98)/120 (I'm unsure because the last question hasn't been marked and without it I am at 83).

Thanks in advanced and I'm mainly worried for physics.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
I was so disappointed. :/
Got 13 for short as expected.
Got 13 for creative which was better than expected.
Got fucking 9 for my essay!!! Fucking WTF?! I handed it back in though because the marking was bogus.
I should've gotten at least 11. At least.
They marked advanced and standard separately because the advanced teacher is a dickhead so I have no idea how I compared. :/
Awkward moment when the teacher that marked the essays says "you couldn't get higher than a C if you had an essay prepared!" and the only person that prepared got 15/15.
dont listen to the stupid english teachers who say prepared essays are bad. bcuz everyone does it. i mean i went it without anything prepared at all and got 12/15 for my essay, while the most retarded kid in my class gets 15 for his prepared essay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)