Pregnancy / Periods (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I rarely get *bad* period pain so generally I'm fine just taking panadine. Mainly its cause we always have it and I'm too lazy/cheap to bother buying naprogesiac.

One thing i've learnt is to always have painkillers on you if youve got exams or whatever because about 30-40 mins before one of my trials I got a terrible fucking headache and the school refused to give me anything and i had to con a teacher into giving me something. same concept as period pain.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
nurofen plus tablets is good, but i usually have to take it a couple of times through the day, or herron capsules

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
that would suck
being a private school, our parents can sign a consent form at enrollment meaning they can administer panadol. they only give one table at a time, but better than nothing!

twiddla

Yeah at a state school u have to get a note from the doctor for panadol or panadine tp be administered

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
I took Nurofen Cold n Flu tablets when I got hit by the flu, diarrohea + vomitting at the same blardi time. I dunno, but whenever I took the tablets, slept and woke up I was sweating like a pig. So yeah, maybe its just me.

And normally, I never sweat.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
django_ said:
well i had also been told in yr 9 by another friend she had already had 3 abortions... so either the pill just doesnt work for her, or she was plain fucking careless.

my opinion.
maybe your "plain fucking careless" by expressing your biased shit up opinion. before typing that you should have taken into considertaion how different people would feel about, and i think, you deserve a mass bitch slap! we used contraception, but unfortunately it failed. and maybe your ex best friend, realised that because she was pregnant, she would keep it because she didnt belive in abortions, wanted to keep it, etc etc.........god people like you make me so angry! dont voice such fucked up opinions until you have been in the situation yourself and can really relate to what its like!

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
maybe before typing you should have taken into considertaion how different people would feel about and think.........god people like you make me so angry! dont voice such fucked up opinions until you have been in the situation yourself and can really relate to what its like!
Was there really a point in flaming him/her that severly? Just...chill =P

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
D_A said:
Was there really a point in flaming him/her that severly? Just...chill =P
when she says stuff like this directed at my post...
django_ said:
and shes now a MOTHER with a CHILD!! theres no way i could ever comprehende (sp?) why someone so young, with so much to live for would ruin it...by letting themselves get pregnant in the first place... *shakes head*
i dont care that she voiced her opinion cause everyone has a right.....but you dont just LET yourself become pregnant when your 17...do you understand...or not realise where im coming from? if not...im 17 and pregnant, so it hit me right, but in this situation, i especially dont need people like that saying such bad ass shit about it when it was no one's fault but rather an accident...

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
no....well im catholic, been christened, did my reconcilation, communion, confirmation and attend a catholic school...but i dont belive in any of that shit...why?

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
If you were Catholic, would you believe that mayhaps it was God's intention then that you fall pregant even though you had good contraception?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
twisted_emily said:
that would suck
being a private school, our parents can sign a consent form at enrollment meaning they can administer panadol. they only give one table at a time, but better than nothing!
yeah it did suck, i was like crying to the office ladies and stuff cuz i was fully stressing. i probably carry panadol/panadine on me maybe half the time, but since that incident i've made sure to have them on me all through exam/assessment periods

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
well because catholics believe in no sex before marriage and dont belive in contraception....but in answer to your question disregarding the catholic bit, i believe that everything happens for a reason.and that yeah people die because god decided that it was their time to leave this world. i also belive that god maybe inetended this, as a learning experience, and perhaps to help me grow. but the only way i belive in god, is for the fact that there has to be a reason for the world being here, and that bit about god deciding its time for people to die because they have lived their life to the fullest in the way which he wanted them to...other than that, all that miracle shit, healing lepers and whatever i dont belive a single bit of

and about panadol at school..i dont think there is even a consent form at my school, they refuse to give it to you fullstop, but if its something like period pain, they will ring up your parents about it..

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
glycerine said:
yeah it did suck, i was like crying to the office ladies and stuff cuz i was fully stressing. i probably carry panadol/panadine on me maybe half the time, but since that incident i've made sure to have them on me all through exam/assessment periods
i've occasionally gotten some pretty bad migraines at school, and i'm begging these people to just give me a panadol or something. it's kinda ridiculous that they aren't even allowed to do that

django_

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
maybe your "plain fucking careless" by expressing your biased shit up opinion. before typing that you should have taken into considertaion how different people would feel about, and i think, you deserve a mass bitch slap! we used contraception, but unfortunately it failed. and maybe your ex best friend, realised that because she was pregnant, she would keep it because she didnt belive in abortions, wanted to keep it, etc etc.........god people like you make me so angry! dont voice such fucked up opinions until you have been in the situation yourself and can really relate to what its like!
hey...i apologise if wat i said came across the wrong way and offended u. i have kinda of been in the same situation, as i said before. i didnt get my period and freaked out whether i could be pregnant, so i know wat the stress is like.

all im sayin is, my friend, who had already had THREE abortions, was plain fucking careless for letting herself getting pregnant again wen she hadnt even finished school..most people tend to learn from their mistakes, not let them happen three fold.

anyway, i seriously do hope u work out wats happening n that everything ends up ok...i didnt mean that u yourself were 'plain fucking careless''... my apologies...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)