Premium Membership Pictorial Demo (1 Viewer)

AB2006

HSC
Hmm ok thanks, but if the notes are not already up there for some, probably abit late for me haha.

May grab it for the other notes though.

HSC
fatmuscle said:
Yes we are planning to expand the range of premium resources to cover subjects beyond the top 12 subjects which are already online. We have moderators working hard to ensure that the quality of these notes will be beneficial to your study.

We are also obtaining other resources from known publishers which will be available to premium members only.

Feel free to email me if you have any further questions.
Thanks for the reply fatmuscle. :)

sweet fairy

HSC
How do you access the discounts? Is there a mail service for purchasing books, coz I can't exactly get to Syd coz I live >6 hours away. Btw where is the books list. (i'm not a premium member but thinking of becoming one.)

abu-mahmoud

in a big large house in the middle of no where
HSC
hi

after i go to user cp where do i go after that

thankyou

Without Wings said:
One reason for this might be that you haven't activated it yet.
Try this. Go to:
User CP
Group Memberships

You should have 2 options here "registered" and "premium member". Choose top 'Identify me as a member of this group' for the "premium member" option.

Let us know how this goes :)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
sweet fairy said:
How do you access the discounts?
nah, just go into any place that sells books and tell them you're sweet fairy from the boredofstudies internet, and they'll be like "LOL OK!" and give you 20% off

Pugsley

HSC
From what i understand, BOS has taken some really well done notes/practicals/assesments from the normal resources section, edited them, and then put them in the premium section. Disregard this if i am wrong. But if i am right, then does BOS have permission from the original authors of the material to edit and then sell these resources? And please dont give me all this legal mumbo-jumbo about copyright because i am quite sure that when someone submits something into BOS resources they are unaware that BOS will sell them later on.

Also, i understand that BOS needs to sustain itself by doing this, so i have no real objection to what is being done, only that moderators leave some worthwhile resources in the free section. As i have recently looked for previous students practicals in the chemistry section and have not had any success in finding any, which has left me wondering whether it is fair to relocate all of them to the premium section.

I know many of you will say that if i want premium resources i should just pay, but i, personally, don't think it is worth it. I am not here to argue that or anything else, only to propose that not all of the quality resources be taken away from the non-paying BOS user.

I believe you should have an option for students who are willing to submit resources to choose whether they accept for their resources to be sold as premium or kept in the free section. As many of these users have more than likely benefited from the free resources and would like to see others benefit from their work.

Pugsley

HSC
I am aware that BOS has no intentions of moving all resources to the premium section, but that is not what i am asking. As i said i am not here to argue but this is just a proposition for moderators to consider bringing back or leaving some of the higher quality resources in the free section.

In my case, i was dissapointed to not find what i was looking for and knowing it would be in the premium section made me somewhat frustrated. The moderators of BOS must recognise that the vast majority of their users are in fact non-paying users and this must be incentive enough to accommodate for them.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I think the countless free notes, the free forums, etc are incentive enough to accommodate non-paying users.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
My account has been activated, but my username isn't colored and I am not able to browse the premium resources because nothing has appeared. I can use QuickChat and stuff, so I'm definitely "premium". So why aren't certain features working for me?

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
That did the trick. Thank you :D

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Depends on your subjects. :)

Edit:
I mean they don't have premium notes for every subject as yet.

Last edited:

cooldudehack

1337 h4x0r
HSC
I just went and purchased it :D cant wait to see the all the features in action :D TY

I have now got it :D

It is worth it, trust me there are sooo many cool features that you can have access to and gives you more freedom :D

Thanks again

Last edited:

shayla

HSC
Heres a question that im unsure of:

If i ask my mum for the money to purchase it and i am about to start year 12 next term, do i pay $20 or $30?

Its very benificial yes? if i do get it?

Hannah

mz-latina

HSC
help

how can i get an estimate of my uai??????
i reli neeed one!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)