Premium Membership Pictorial Demo (1 Viewer)

DeltaOneZero

Premium Member, I rock!
HSC
Okay, It is working. But I get a MSQL something or rather error msg when I go to Premium and Resources.
Not happy jan!

"Warning: mysql_result(): Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 18 in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/premium-resources.php on line 97"

Last edited:

izaon

HSC
Im curious if the economic and business studies premium notes are worth paying for?
Do they have a complete set up?

edit: For year 12 topics that is

Riviet

HSC
N/A
izaon said:
Im curious if the economic and business studies premium notes are worth paying for?
Do they have a complete set up?

edit: For year 12 topics that is
At the moment there aren't any business studies studies premium notes yet and for economics there's only a global economy summary.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
f3nr15 said:
But OMG I need a credit card ...
no you don't - you need a regular bank card of sorts, as you can use it through paypal

izaon

HSC
Without Wings said:
izaon: There are currently HSC Business Studies Premium Notes for all topics. There is HSC Economics Premium notes for topic 1 currently, with more to come in the future.
Ahh.. thanks

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
Riviet you are incorrect, sorry.

izaon: There are currently HSC Business Studies Premium Notes for all topics. There is HSC Economics Premium notes for topic 1 currently, with more to come in the future.
I just worked out why I can't see the business study premium notes. :D Sorry about the wrong information izaon.

kloudsurfer

HSC
I have to convince my parents that this will be benificial to my education. Sure, I could jus fork out 20 dollars myself, but why pay for something when you dont have to? Any hints?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
The_highwayman said:
Access to Premium Quickchat which could potentially be used to ask for help about certain school work....;)

loal.

RNN-A-MUK

HSC
i paid for the premium membership earlier today and it still hasnt been activated.. ne moderators that can help me?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
karen i lol'd at your rant at the top of that quickchat pic i posted :eek:

kloudsurfer

HSC
The_highwayman said:
premium notes that others don't have access to = potential advantage over competitors.
Discount study guides = advantage for you and your parents
Access to Premium Quickchat which could potentially be used to ask for help about certain school work....;)
The rents are still a bit skeptical. What is the difference between the regular notes and the premium notes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)