Premium Membership Pictorial Demo (1 Viewer)

maryofthelambs

HSC
Are you guys taking some of the things we already had away from us? I mean, like in SAM we've lost things we'd always had! Why?!?!?

djwinder

HSC
I've been using the premium account and it works well. It's a real hand being able to revise what my teachers can't explain. Having the account makes me feel that I have the edge in the HSC. Its just that some of the premium resource materials seem to be working on and off and I'm never able to get the Physics - Ideas and Implementations. I need this as I am learning this in class and need to keep up.

Thanks if you can fix it

fatmuscle

HSC
djwinder - which resource in particular are you having troubles with?
Please PM me.

Thanks

HSC
My only gripe is that there's only resources for one of my subjects (English Advanced), and it's for a module i'm not doing anyway.... :(

Nothing for the rest of my subjects, unfortunately.

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
are the premium member has more resources than the normal member?
how many?
150% of the non-premium resources?200%?
could you tell me the amount of the premium resources and the non-premium resources?
how many preliminary resources are there?

davidw89

HSC
Iam thinking of joining but theres no Premiumn Resources for half my source like Economic, Modern History etc

When will you guys add more Premiumn resources?

davidw89

HSC
ROFL LOL PAYPAL?? Boredofstudies..wtf? How many students do u think have access to credit cards huh?? Jesus what happened to Direct Debit, Money Order and stuff

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Paypal doesn't require you to have a credit card.

davidw89

HSC
Yeh it does..i cant use my bank card with paypal to buy something from America??

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
The main reason I purchased Premium was for the resources. Physics is my only subject that really has any, and there is one for Ancient History that is relevant for my topics. When will we be seeing more becoming available? I would hope before my HSC is over....

stazi

Nightman
HSC
davidw89 said:
Yeh it does..i cant use my bank card with paypal to buy something from America??
yes you can. you can now use direct debit via paypal

Riviet

HSC
N/A
timobr0 said:
When will we be seeing more becoming available? I would hope before my HSC is over....
The premium notes will be useful, but don't rely on them, you should make your own notes/study in the meantime.

bryceg

HSC
timobr0 said:
The main reason I purchased Premium was for the resources. Physics is my only subject that really has any, and there is one for Ancient History that is relevant for my topics. When will we be seeing more becoming available? I would hope before my HSC is over....
EXACTLY!!

I too signed up for premium a few months back and on my personalised page STILL have only 1 premium resource. I thought I read somewhere that Premium Membership gives you access to "hundreds of premium resources"? Well, WHERE ARE THEY? I have already tried emailing the BOS customer support with no response. Yes, I know it must take hours to verify the content of each thing you put up, but you now have paying customers expecting an advertised service. If the services weren't ready, then you should not have offered the service until you were. Sorry but it's frustrating having to wait for something I've already paid for as the time until HSC slowly ticks away, afterwhich this purchase would become a waste of money!

Last edited:

rockets

HSC
N/A
Can someone let me know if premium has anything (and is there much there) on Frontline in english advanced section??? I don't want to spend $20 for nothing!!! Cheers and thanks for looking.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
rockets said:
Can someone let me know if premium has anything (and is there much there) on Frontline in english advanced section??? I don't want to spend $20 for nothing!!! Cheers and thanks for looking.
There is a premium resource on Module C but it isn't finished and currently doesn't cover the Frontline prescribed text [yet].

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)