Pretty Girl on the Train (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavDav

Where is the Love?
HSC
Uni Grad
I, and well most girls, believe it is the male role to step up and ask out. It's hard to tell whether you're interested or not... signals can be mixed...
What happened to gender equality? :blink2:

Signals? Usually something protruding out of the lower region area is a good indication LOL.

lvella10

HSC
us guys aren't mind readers lol.. If the chick is a complete babe, or the guy sees that they have personal characteristics they love, then it's natural to think she is out of our league .. I think the girls would really help by giving even the subtlest hint .. Honestly, I ain't going up to a random chick I like if I don't think I'll have a chance...

lvella10

HSC
Sorta not into the whole chauvinist, masculinity act in which degrades girls and refers to them as sex symbols.. I just want a proper relationship again..

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
so how's that car you bought because your friends were buying them going
Don't worry when you get into Comm/Law, you'll be pickin' up da chicks. No probs
nope
I, and well most girls, believe it is the male role to step up and ask out. It's hard to tell whether you're interested or not... signals can be mixed...
Why are you literate

that is not the role of women in this society

you are merely wombs with legs
Sorta not into the whole chauvinist, masculinity act in which degrades girls and refers to them as sex symbols.. I just want a proper relationship again..
do you listen to any form of pop music?

zombies

HSC
:/ dont agree with that

royksopp

Banned
HSC
nope

you're just a coward looking for excuses

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
Maybe next time, exchange numbers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)