pretty pumped for uni? (1 Viewer)

Monstar

HSC
lol uni. Seems like towards the end of my holidays i cant wait to get back to uni.. but seems different this time around..probably cause last sem really sucked the soul out of me and i need more time to recuperate from the ass rapeage.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
won't my stuff get stolen? :\ I'd be carrying a macbook
Sleep against the window, have the laptop on your lap, and one hand over it. Anyone tries to move it, you'll wake up. :)

Or do what imsopostmodern said. :p

ben150891

HSC
one more week till main round offers im pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck to everyone with their offers

dawdlex3

HSC
Hope all of the spirit continues for the entire semester!

(Maybe I'm a bit too positive?)

HSC
Uni Grad
So how does one 'study' for uni, read textbooks and related stuff on the net or what.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
and that's why you shouldn't do summer school
Ugh, yes, so true. I've been back at uni for a month already! Our exam for this class ends, quite literally, at the same time as the first classes start running for first semester. Where did my holidays go aaaarrgh

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I'm looking forward to uni, since I've been feeling pretty useless these holidays. Also, I've gained a few kilos since the end of HSC. I'm gonna be the fatty of uni :(

henry08

HSC
N/A
I'm looking forward to uni, since I've been feeling pretty useless these holidays. Also, I've gained a few kilos since the end of HSC. I'm gonna be the fatty of uni :(
Everyone is like that lol.

Go to UNSW, the steps would make you fit quickly.

Ben1220

HSC
Very excited to get back into it all again

Everyone is like that lol.

Go to UNSW, the steps would make you fit quickly.
Actually I lost about 30 kg last year. I guess I'm an anomaly :p

Ugh, yes, so true. I've been back at uni for a month already! Our exam for this class ends, quite literally, at the same time as the first classes start running for first semester. Where did my holidays go aaaarrgh
I know the feeling haha, I did a summer subject too, starting January 4th, and our exam was last thursday... I only get a week off until first semester starts and I'm spending it compulsively checking to see if my grades for the summer subject have been released yet every 20 minutes...

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
I always gain a few kilos over holidays by the time i start walking to and from uni again which si mainly uphill there and one big hill back, and up the stairs i lose it all again.

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
Sleep against the window, have the laptop on your lap, and one hand over it. Anyone tries to move it, you'll wake up. :)

Or do what imsopostmodern said. :p
I have mine on the floor inbetween me and the window with it done up and the straps around one my ankles, if anyone touches it, i would wake up.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Considering that I found out that a person was stabbed outside my uni this week, my enthusiasm travelling to Lidcombe has gone down dramatically (but that was always expected).
However, I am uber excited to start!! Not so much meeting new people (because I'm nigel no-friends :) )

audioxdoll

HSC
All of this describes me... the gaining weight, holiday boredom, lack of job. haha :) (bit sad when you look at it like that lol) I just want to make some rad friends at uni so im not so bored!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
im excited, but fucking scared also

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)