Project academy for 3unit maths (1 Viewer)

xieruyun

HSC
Hi has anyone been project academy for 3u maths? I’d like to join as du got too competitive and fast paced and I’m falling behind in maths a bit. But it’s my first time hearing of the centre itself so idk

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Hi has anyone been project academy for 3u maths? I’d like to join as du got too competitive and fast paced and I’m falling behind in maths a bit. But it’s my first time hearing of the centre itself so idk
I think this happens to everyone when they first start. It slowly will become more familiar so I suggest you should just persevere. Project academy I think would be able to secure you a b6. But what I've noticed in a lot of tutoring centres is that they don't prove the niche things in certain topics which just builds gaps. I think the proofs are also where students will develop intuition into how they can apply theory into questions. If you rely on a formula or identity, the 3u/4u course will become exceedingly hard. Ironically, being introduced to proofs in the fashion that du and kurt does can initially seem overwhelming. This would likely be because you haven't familiarised yourself to proofs in your junior maths years. But over time you'll find it quite insightful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)