Punchbowl KFC (1 Viewer)

germansuplex

HSC
so complex isn't it. i mean not bad for UWS.
Again with the UWS business...Don't you have anything else?

TBH, I'm tired of how you think you're superior to everyone else. For sure though, you won't get that far in life with that outlook.

FreeWorld

HSC
lol? all your posts has been me failing life, u being more successful, more intelligent ahaha and I think i'm more superior?

germansuplex

HSC
lol? all your posts has been me failing life, u being more successful, more intelligent ahaha and I think i'm more superior?
1) Not once have I said that I was more successful than you. I only stated that there were more ways to success than the generic "being rich" one.

2) More intelligent? That's hard to avoid seeing as what you post on this forum.

3) All your posts about UWS have shown that you see yourself superior to anyone who attends that Uni.

FreeWorld

HSC
@FreeWorld

''Your simple mindedness alone makes them more successful than you'll ever be''.

Quit arguing you imbecile.

twistedrebel

HSC
Last time I checked my gender was irrelevant to this forum. What would you do anyway if I was a girl?
I'll find the troll freeworld and beat him up for disrespecting a lady. If your a guy take it to the ring.

germansuplex

HSC
@FreeWorld

It's amusing what kind of conclusions you come to.

@twistedrebel

I can fight my own battle thx...Stay out of this

germansuplex

HSC
Are you a transvestite? or a girl broo
Now, from the "Why is everyone going to UNSW?" thread I see you are in 2nd year uni...and one who speaks who "hot chicks"...Am I correct?

If so, I think that was all bs...Because with talk like that I don't think anyone would want to talk to you. Especially not a "hot chick".

FreeWorld

HSC
mate you sound like a girl, but you like wrestling ahahahah

transvetieeeeeeeeeee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)