Rape: is there a clear offender? (1 Viewer)

talisman

HSC
PLEASE DON'T BE OFFENDED BY ANYTHING I'VE WRITTEN. None of this post is my personal opinion. I find both sides hold merit so please don't make unfair judgements.

This is going to be an interesting discussion. I'm really interested to see what males and females think about rape.

There are many different views on rape in terms of who is the true offender.

Some people (including women) believe it can be a woman's fault. To paraphrase what they might so, if she's dressing like a slut, well then she's asking for it. And if it's not her dressing as a slut specifically, it's everyone else.

Then there's others who believe that the rape of a woman is never the woman's fault, but always the rapist. That certain men (not all men) need to lift their standards of sexual morality. A woman should be free to wear whatever she wants and not feel at risk of being raped.

So what's your opinion on this?

Last edited:

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Its always the rapist's fault no question.

Doesn't matter if the woman dresses like a slut, if she doesn't consent a man has no right to rape her and vice versa with a woman raping a man.

Sure, a woman who dresses up in skimpy clothing may be looking for sexual attention, but its up to her who she chooses to take it to the next level with.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
violence is the supreme authority upon which all other forms of authority are derived. rape is simply the act of bending the will of another to one's own; of asserting authority. it is not an offence.

zombies

HSC
A woman should be free to wear whatever she wants and not feel at risk of being raped.
^^^^^^ that

I mean cmon. Just because a woman is wearing revealing clothing, it does NOT make it acceptable for a man to rape her.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I used to think "ohh she's dressed like a slut, it's partially her fault she got raped" - it seems logical, right? I assume that's why you think that.

And then someone said to me, "But Shadowdude, in Muslim countries where they cover up everything except their eyes pretty much - they still get raped, and there's arguably higher rates of rape there, than here"

So now, I don't think we can use that line of argument anymore.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
^^^^^^ that

I mean cmon. Just because a woman is wearing revealing clothing, it does NOT make it acceptable for a man to rape her.
a powerful man takes what he wants. a powerful man takes a woman, or another man, inferior in power to himself as evidenced by the act of domination of the object by subject. this is how it is in nature, this is how it is in humanity; the man that would say that it is otherwise is too inferior, either in strength or courage.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
a powerful man takes what he wants. a powerful man takes a woman, or another man, inferior in power to himself as evidenced by the act of domination of the object by subject. this is how it is in nature, this is how it is in humanity; the man that would say that it is otherwise is too inferior, either in strength or courage.
Uhoh

Funkshen is in troll mode :p

zombies

HSC
tl;dr

Uhoh

Funkshen is in troll mode :p
he seems like the kind of guy that is always a troll

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
the weak often band together to ridicule the logic of the strong. how else would they have survived throughout history? they find the strength in their weakness, and so can never realise real strength, and perpetuate weakness. the contempt of the strong is understandable in light of this.

if you want to transcend your weakness, you have to address the logic of strength. how is rape an offence?

Annihilist

HSC
Some people (including women) believe it can be a woman's fault. To paraphrase what they might so, if she's dressing like a slut, well then she's asking for it. And if it's not her dressing as a slut specifically, it's everyone else.
These people are the sort of people who like to throw blame around and don't like to accept responsibility for their own actions. Obviously. These people are fucking stupid.

I am actually at a loss for words. I don't think I ever considered this viewpoint seriously until now.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
consent and non-consent are simply the expression of will. the power to act on the will is strength.

this man does not consent to his ILLEGAL TASERING but that does not emancipate him; he liberates himself through his radical antithesis of the hegemonic thrusts of the weak that impinge on his own authority; he asserts his own will, he is stronger.

Last edited:

mirakon

nigga
HSC
consent and non-consent are simply the expression of will. the power to act on the will is strength.

this man does not consent to his ILLEGAL TASERING but that does not emancipate him; he is liberated through his radical antithesis of the violence of others in asserting his own will
Hahahaha jesus

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Women are hardwired to be submissive. 30-50% of women who have rape fantasies, and erotic fiction with rape/submission themes are extremely popular among women.
that is because women are biologically inferior. the imperative of violence favours the man and eludes the woman. the fetish of dominance is a purposive fiction that a woman creates and is created by, where she gets to enjoy in the absolute power that only a man can exercise; that she is biologically deprived of yet yearns for, like all weaklings.

HSC
N/A
no woman ever deserves to get raped/ sexually assaulted in any way, shape or form.
imagine if your sister/mother/aunty got raped because she was wearing a short skirt or midriff top? would you really think it was her fault?
its the rapists fault... theyre fucking lunatics & THEY deserve to rot in hell. I don't think many of you understand the lifetime of pain girls go through after having a sexual encounter forced onto them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)