• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Republican Primaries (1 Viewer)

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
TPM has exit polls with

Romney: 30%
Paul: 29%
Huntsman: 27%

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
So Huntsman came in third behind Romney... I wonder whether Gingrich or Santorum picked up 4th

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
It was expected that Romney would win in his home state.

But here's the bigger and better news, RON PAUL 2ND! <3

Lentern

HSC
You're not seriously rooting for the Republicans in the real election are you? This Ron Paul stuff I could understand, Pie in the sky dreams about the little libertarian that could but take Paul out of the equation and the Republicans are a party of bible bashing, gun-toting trigger happy police statists. Romney wont reduce the tax burden and if he does he wont cover the expense he'll just let the deficit go a little deeper. Lincoln's party is dead, when Republicans say they believe in freedom they refer to the freedom to practice bigotry and hatred within their church the freedom to live in a world without Islam, the freedom farm without fear of being undercut by foreign agricultural competitors. In Australia I admit its much more of a toss up but in America the future of freedom of civil liberties is entirely in the hands of the Democratic party, get on board or get left behind.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
the democrats are the future of freedom of civil liberties, which is why obama vetoed the 2012 NDAA... right? plz, http://www.aclulibertywatch.org/ALWCandidateReportCard.pdf it is quite clear that libertarian republicans are the champions of civil liberties. jonhson is the clear favourite, followed by paul and huntsman who lose points for wanting to repeal roe vs wade (read: not gonna happen lololo). if that report card had kucinich on it he'd probably but who knows

also its quite clear sylvester is being ironic, you clown

Lentern

HSC
the democrats are the future of freedom of civil liberties, which is why obama vetoed the 2012 NDAA... right? plz, http://www.aclulibertywatch.org/ALWCandidateReportCard.pdf it is quite clear that libertarian republicans are the champions of civil liberties. jonhson is the clear favourite, followed by paul and huntsman who lose points for wanting to repeal roe vs wade (read: not gonna happen lololo). if that report card had kucinich on it he'd probably but who knows
Oh come on, don't make dig up nitty gritty material, you know that's a lot of tosh. The libertarian wing of the republican party are not in the business of occupying the Whitehouse.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
You're not seriously rooting for the Republicans in the real election are you? This Ron Paul stuff I could understand, Pie in the sky dreams about the little libertarian that could but take Paul out of the equation and the Republicans are a party of bible bashing, gun-toting trigger happy police statists. Romney wont reduce the tax burden and if he does he wont cover the expense he'll just let the deficit go a little deeper. Lincoln's party is dead, when Republicans say they believe in freedom they refer to the freedom to practice bigotry and hatred within their church the freedom to live in a world without Islam, the freedom farm without fear of being undercut by foreign agricultural competitors. In Australia I admit its much more of a toss up but in America the future of freedom of civil liberties is entirely in the hands of the Democratic party, get on board or get left behind.
hHAHAfusdalkfjhasldkjfhalksdjfhkasjhdf obama the fucking bush 3.0

yep fellate him you cunto

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
seriously the nigger took away everyone's liberties great job

Lentern

HSC
hHAHAfusdalkfjhasldkjfhalksdjfhkasjhdf obama the fucking bush 3.0

yep fellate him you cunto

If George Bush had selected the Supreme Court in 1954 Clarence Thomas would have never gotten to go to Law School.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Whilst I agree with you on the first half

you aren't serious about democrats caring about civil liberties are you

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
the freedom to be murdered by the police at any point in time without trial or justification

Lentern

HSC
Whilst I agree with you on the first half

you aren't serious about democrats caring about civil liberties are you
No, I'm saying progress will only come through the Democrats,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)