Rudd v Binge Drinking (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
Kevin Rudd has probably been drunk about twice in his life and one of those times was probably from communion wine or some shit
You forgot that time he touched up the strippers.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
A High Way Man said:
kevin rudd
When it comes to this statement, i've been advised that that is before committee and will therefore be addressed in due season

williamc

HSC
For something like this, wouldn't they need to call a referendum or something?

bassistx said:
+1 (this is almost as stupid as "you should stay in school until you get your licence so you can drive to work")
you deadset have to be the dumbest bitch i ever seen/e-read posts.

that is all.

williamc

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Referendums are only for the changes to the constitution.
Yer i know that.

But they are saying they are only going to change it if the community says.

How are they going to know what the majority wants? Polls?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
williamc said:
Yer i know that.

But they are saying they are only going to change it if the community says.

How are they going to know what the majority wants? Polls?
nah there'll just be a rise in the number of ignorant morons on the news going SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN and we'll have to put up with it for a few months and then nothing will happen. At least that's my prediction.

HSC
Re: who IS responsible for teenage binge drinking?

aMUSEd1977 said:
Referendums are only for the changes to the constitution.
williamc said:
Yer i know that.
Nah that's wrong, in Australia consider the Franklin dams referendum that sparked bob brown's career.

cpatte08

HSC
Rudd is very hypocritical, i believe he knows how to have a good time, he was even caught in a new york strip club which he stated the following when outed "But Kevin Rudd was today having to explain to voters and Labor Party colleagues a visit to an infamous New York strip club during which he said he was too drunk to remember what happened."

Kevin Rudd should be a better role model if he wants us to listen to his rants about binge drinking. One he was in a strip club (when he had a family and was a married man) 2 he was too off his face to even remember it.

He and his party should come talk to us when he stops living up to the sterotypical drinking Aussies and stop being hypocritical.

I'm sorry Kevin didnt you grow up in the drug culture of the 60s and 70s wonder what you were up to on a saturday night?

Im sorry at least Johnny was a better role model then him!

:vcross:

williamc

HSC
cpatte08 said:
Im sorry at least Johnny was a better role model then him!

:vcross:
Johnny was our second best PM, following Bob hawke, ex-record holder for skulling the quickest yardy. Thats rep. the aussie culture right there.

cpatte08

HSC
haha go JOHNNY! love him to bits especially when people were protesting against him and he would smile, laugh and wave to them....nice bloke. hahha:)

Evan11

HSC
Re: Apparently raising the drinking age to 21 is on the cards

jb_nc said:
lol

yes

thats it

tell us more about being a teetotaller
yes... coz that made sense in the context of what i was saying... well done!

williamc

HSC
So they are banning people from drinking in clubs and stuff when they are under 21, but they can still go in the clubs itself?

Drug dealers will be loving this. Along with drugo's, price of pingers is about to collapse.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
williamc said:
So they are banning people from drinking in clubs and stuff when they are under 21, but they can still go in the clubs itself?

Drug dealers will be loving this. Along with drugo's, price of pingers is about to collapse.
I'm trying to read your post but I just keep looking at your sig and thinking about how much contempt I have for those two people now they are in government.

Nat3skiz

HSC
This wont do a thing, i wouldn't be surprised if binge drinking rises. Respect for trying i guess.

boris

Banned
HSC

who do you guys think is responsible?
The individual. I know full well that if I drink an excess amount of alcohol in one sitting, that the night is going to end in shenanigans.
My parents know this. Is it their responsibility to monitor my alcohol consumption when I'm 3 months off being 21?
No. It's mine.

My brother has just turned 18 and he is partial to the odd weekend of boozefueled shenanigans. He also lives 300km away and has a job. Is it his responsibility to monitor his drinking, his parents or the government?

The government can get fucked. Obviously Ruddkips memory is a bit off, or was he not binge drinking when he went to a strippers club.

boris

Banned
HSC

Also, I think we all remember (well only those of us older than 95 years of age) prohibition of alcohol in the 1930s. It gave rise to moonshine. MOONSHINE. Now, I've had grappa before but not moonshine.

If they ban alcohol until 21 I think we're going to see a large rise in the sale of Coopers Home Brew kits.
Especially their Malt Range. It's a+ quality if you don't fuck it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)