Rules for Customers (2 Viewers)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Dear Customer,

If you come in to ask me a question, please listen to the response i give you. If you ask me if a title is in the store and I say no and tell you we can get it in for you, don't then repeatedly say to me "so you definitely don't have it then". Of course we don't have it, we don't order something in if we have it in stock. No means no, if you listened the first time you wouldn't bother repeating yourself.

Sincerely,

Lauren

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
I always state the size of the meal I want but I was under the assumption that Coke was the 'default' so I only say what drink I want if it isn't coke.
Yeah it's the default, as long as people don't ask for it to be changed after I total the order it's all cool.

Don't flatter me with your lame compliments when I tell you that only the manager can do what dodgy deal you're trying to get.

No, I don't 'look like a manager'.

No, I don't 'look like I can probably do it anyway *wink*'.

No, I can't 'just do it for you'.

No I DON'T WANT TO BE A MANAGER. GO AWAYYYY
I feel like squealing that across the counter sometimes :)

Dear Customer,

If you come in to ask me a question, please listen to the response i give you. If you ask me if a title is in the store and I say no and tell you we can get it in for you, don't then repeatedly say to me "so you definitely don't have it then". Of course we don't have it, we don't order something in if we have it in stock. No means no, if you listened the first time you wouldn't bother repeating yourself.

Sincerely,

Lauren
Customers with perfectly good hearing who don't listen= FML.

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
dont bitch at me about prices.. i cant change them..

dont bitch at me about the weather.. i cant change it..

dont give me attitude cause you think im slow.. if you didnt buy 145 items you would of been gone 5 minutes ago..

dont ask me if it has taco sauce in it when it says on the box in clear print taco sauce included...

HSC
Don't give me a lecture on how plastic bags go into the sea and spoil the environment. I know that. I work in a supermarket, not at some climate change council. If you don't want the plastic bag for your meat, just tell me so and save the lecture.

I generally put meat into plastic bags because the large majority of customers want them in. You are an exception. If you don't want plastics bags, say so.

spence

HSC
When we tell you where to wait for your order, that's where it will come. Don't go to the opposite end of the counter and then bitch when your order doesn't come to you.

Although that's not as bad as the bitch who demanded she get a refund because her quarter pounder 'only had one piece of cheese' even though there were clearly two. After I eventually gave up on arguing and gave her the refund, she sent her husband back to bitch at me because I only refunded the price of the burger, because the receipt had the price of the meal and they couldn't comprehend that there is a price difference between a burger and a meal.

HSC
at oporto...

don't just say you want a bondi, or an oprego, or an otropo, or whatever, IS IT A MEAL OR JUST THE BURGER!! i hate hate HATE asking this question, because the people who do want the meals get confused, and the people who don't get annoyed because they think i'm trying to upsell them, when really i'm just trying to figure out what you actually want!!

and also, don't act surprised and then take half an hour to decide when i ask what drink you want... i mean did you not expect to have to choose what drink, and is it really that hard to decide!!!

aaaaaaaaaaand... DON'T BE ONE OF THE MANY MANY PEOPLE WE HAVE EACH NIGHT THAT COME IN 5 MINS BEFORE CLOSE! THIS IS NOT COOL!

oh, and if you're just waiting for a take away meal (as most people do in my store), could you please tuck your chair in? as this saves me having to pointlessly walk around and push in all the chairs when people haven't even eaten in the store...

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
Don't give me a lecture on how plastic bags go into the sea and spoil the environment. I know that. I work in a supermarket, not at some climate change council. If you don't want the plastic bag for your meat, just tell me so and save the lecture.

I generally put meat into plastic bags because the large majority of customers want them in. You are an exception. If you don't want plastics bags, say so.
or they chuck a mini hissy fit tantrum thing..

ease up we're just doing what we get told to do.. open your mouth not act like a 4 year old..

HSC
don't spread your books all over the counter and stand around deciding which of them you will take while a queue develops behind you. decide what you want BEFORE you come to the counter, quite simple really.

don't tap on the door and ask when i'll be open you impatient fuck, i will open exactly when i'm told to.

if the door is half closed, DON'T WALK IN. it means we're closing. on a similar note if the store assistant tells you we're going to be closing soon it doesn't mean 'keep doing what you're doing' it means finish what youre doing because we have to close.

:burn:

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Fuck up you whiny little bitches, I hope the machines that replace you don't complain this much.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
But if the shop were to go out of business due to no customers then you'd be laid off and get no moolah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)