Saddam sentenced to death (1 Viewer)

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
withoutaface said:
Except 90% of Iraqi dead were killed by the insurgent jihadists, not the US.
under international law any occupying force is responsible for noncombatant civilians - if international law is ever followed or upheld these days

bush can still be held accountable for the other 10% anyway

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Saddam Hussein Full Version Hanging Video - Comments: (16)
posted by [myg0t]theMinkey on Saturday, December 30 @ 8:38 PM

Everyone is now aware that Saddam Hussein was hanged on December 29th. Everyone is also aware that there have been videos released of Hussein's hanging. We at myg0t are proud to present the video circulating the internet, for your own raging purposes. The video can be seen here.

NOTE: This is a compilation video, firstly the (commonly found) cell-phone video, followed by a 10 second clip that I haven't seen anywhere else at a much better angle. We kept the cell phone clip to add to the ambience.

Big thanks to BIGLIPSLEROY for providing us with the 10 second clip of the better quality video.
Found actual article on the internet, but I haven't seen it yet. It's from www [dot] myg0t [dot] com

banco55

HSC
S1M0 said:
In regards to this execution, i find it fairly disturbing that Saddam Hussein is being killed for really doing the handywork of the U.S (that is, killing the anti-U.S Shia's of Iran), especially so when he did that using american given weapons and funds. (not that i support Saddam Hussein though)

I also heard from the news that they sped up the execution so that there wouldn't be any further hearings in the trial which would've mentioned America's support for Saddam Hussein in terms of weapons, funds and support.

Kinda unfair, dont you think?
The US isn't responsible for every blade of grass in the world. Saddam attacked Iran for his own reasons and without informing the US. The vast majority of weapons he had were french and soviet. The main support the US gave him was intelligence (ie satellite photos) when Iraq was about to lose to Iran.

The US should have maintained there support for dicators in the arab middle east because clearly they are too politically immature to cope with anything else. You yourself admit the egyptians can't be trusted with democracy.

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
onebytwo said:
Did not say Sharon ordered his troops to kill civilians.

under international law any occupying force is responsible for noncombatant civilians
Quote that law please.
S1M0 said:
In regards to this execution, i find it fairly disturbing that Saddam Hussein is being killed for really doing the handywork of the U.S (that is, killing the anti-U.S Shia's of Iran), especially so when he did that using american given weapons and funds. (not that i support Saddam Hussein though)
The tribunal specifically charged the defendants with the killing of 143 Shiites from Dujail, in retaliation for the failed assassination attempt of 8 July 1982. He was NOT killed for killing Iranians. You really needs to read basic newspaper/articles mate and stop trying to fool well informed people here.

I also heard from the news that they sped up the execution so that there wouldn't be any further hearings in the trial which would've mentioned America's support for Saddam Hussein in terms of weapons, funds and support.
It is well known that America,France, Russia, China supplied weapons to Iraq and Iran and theres not much left to talk about it. There are other close aide of Saddam Tarik Aziz who knew everything under Saddam's rule if there are any such dirty american secrets.

Politik said:
That is the correct translation in English. But the correct translation from Spanish is Argentine, from 'Argentino'. 'O' in Spanish is 'E' in English.

Don't even think of trying to outsmart me
I was using english, so I was right after all :rofl: and no i never said Argentine is not correct. Cause I've seen both words used in describing a person from argentina.

Was not trying to outsmart ya, just love to prove selfstyled smart people wrong :)

the leader

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Yes. The o should have been and a, and i think a few other letters are different, too many arab names to remember.
No matter - I'm arab and I can't even remember all the leaders' names, let alone their spellings :)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
banco55 said:
You yourself admit the egyptians can't be trusted with democracy.
When did i ever admit that?

Aryanbeauty said:
Did not say Sharon ordered his troops to kill civilians.

....and stop trying to fool well informed people here.
look who's talking :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
onebytwo said:
under international law any occupying force is responsible for noncombatant civilians - if international law is ever followed or upheld these days

bush can still be held accountable for the other 10% anyway
Oh ok, so if NK decided to nuke iraq it'd be all the US's fault, under international law?

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
withoutaface said:
Oh ok, so if NK decided to nuke iraq it'd be all the US's fault, under international law?
well if the US really wanted a "free and liberal iraq" then one would assume that it would do everything in its power to protect the iraqis from a NK nuke as it would do to protect its own US citizens at home. that means iraqi territory would be immune to any foreign threat just as the US mainland is secure from any NK threat.
but obviously this isnt the case because the US couldnt give a shit

Aryanbeauty said:
Quote that law please.
http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/ENGMDE140892003

Despite appearances, the present situation is not a "legal vacuum". The forces of the USA and UK, as occupying powers under international law, have clear obligations to protect the Iraqi population. These obligations derive from international humanitarian law, which has long defined the rules on belligerent occupation, complemented by human rights law, which binds any state exercising jurisdiction or control over a territory. The USA and UK must fulfil their obligations and continue to do so for as long as they exercise military authority over Iraq.
this is if you view Amnesty as a credible organisation - Aryan, now, doesn't.

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
onebytwo said:
http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/ENGMDE140892003

this is if you view Amnesty as a credible organisation - Aryan, now, doesn't.
See it does not imply that the occupying forces will be held responsible for the killings or death of civlians did it? It says "The forces of the USA and UK, as occupying powers under international law, have clear obligations to protect the Iraqi population" does not imply that Iraqis killed by Terrorists/suicide bombers are the criminal responsibility of US/UK troops.

The Police of New South Wales have clear obligations to protect everyone in New South Wales, still crimes are committed daily and people are murdered weekly. Does that mean that the Police of NSW are criminally responsible for the murders and crimes in Sydney?Is it the criminals or the cops?

I believe it is time for you to look into the real picture and blame islamic terrorists for indiscriminate killings of hundreds of iraqis each day, instead of trying to put the blame on US/UK Troops who risked their life trying to protect iraqis or George Bush or Cheney.

Since, you seem to demand US/UK troops protect iraqis , I believe you support more US troops in Iraq so that perhaps they can protect more iraqis from terrorists eh?

S1M0 said:
look who's talking
its me your revered and most feared person in this board, Aryanbeauty.

Did nt it make you feel a bit stupid trying to tell us that Saddam was executed for killing US-hating Shia's of Iran while it is made clear, precise and universally known that his reason for execution was the killings of 143 iraqis in Dujail :rofl:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
yes it is also a fact that jews numbering just 14 millions world wide have more nobel winning scientists than 500 million arabs or 1 billion muslims world wide. ;)

zeek

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
yes it is also a fact that jews numbering just 14 millions world wide have more nobel winning scientists than 500 million arabs or 1 billion muslims world wide.
True, but statistically, Jews have a much better standard of living than Arabs do, and as a result, Jews have more nobel winning scientists than Arabs. Intelligence is not a genetic trait but rather an environmental factor. :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah, downer's aren't dumb because of that extra chromosome, it's because they have bad parents. :rolleyes:

Optophobia

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
yes it is also a fact that jews numbering just 14 millions world wide have more nobel winning scientists than 500 million arabs or 1 billion muslims world wide. ;)
Personal achievements cannot be put down to any racial classification. Especially as many jews are arabs.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
zeek said:
True, but statistically, Jews have a much better standard of living than Arabs do, and as a result, Jews have more nobel winning scientists than Arabs. Intelligence is not a genetic trait but rather an environmental factor. :)
Wrong way around there, the Jews only have a better standard of living because they have clever people like the Nobel Prize winners that can get them that. Meanwhile the Arabs control the world's most important natural resource and are still shit poor.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
Wrong way around there, the Jews only have a better standard of living because they have clever people like the Nobel Prize winners that can get them that. Meanwhile the Arabs control the world's most important natural resource and are still shit poor.
heh poor? i don't think they are that poor at all. well maybe many are but the rich ones are not 'just' rich, they are overly rich. look around who has the latest jewellery, cars, and gold plated beds,seats, tables, mirrors..houses. gosh.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
sparkl3z said:
heh poor? i don't think they are that poor at all. well maybe many are but the rich ones are not 'just' rich, they are overly rich. look around who has the latest jewellery, cars, and gold plated beds,seats, tables, mirrors..houses. gosh.
Yeah, and lets look at the UAE (United Arab Emirates), it went from desert to thriving city in a staggeringly short amount of time. They would have to be rich, since they own the ground where the drug of the economy is located.

Optophobia

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Actually, most middle eastern nations are wealthy beyond belief.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
But are their people? Or is that wealth the property of a few?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)