Saucy photo offends school (1 Viewer)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
There aren't enough girls around providing an important service to males like this :p

I think we've had many treads about this already though.

MouNtY

......Shux those people need to calm down, it's only a photo, like the girl said, she was only having a bit of fun. I mean if you had boobs like that wouldn't you show them off.......lol......she looks damn hott but.....

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
it's pretty obvious that no matter what school it is, they would find it offensive.
esp, one that is pretty prestigious.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
you should read what she says in the article, she goes on about liking to get naked and stuf, she doesnt sounds as if she regrests it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

santaslayer

HSC
There aren't enough intelligent girls like her around who are willing to strut her stuff these days. Kudos to the model. :p

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
is this the girl from barker college? ahah yeah it is.. theres two other pictures as well. It got sent to me through emails :eek: but there's on where she's like opene half of her dress up to reveal her breast and the other she's dressed in like lingerie. Poor girl :p :p :p

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
SEND ME IT KIMMEH!!!! ... i need umm supplementary material 4 frontline ... XD

MoNNiE

HSC
*girl04* said:
you should read what she says in the article, she goes on about liking to get naked and stuf, she doesnt sounds as if she regrests it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
In a statement posted on June 20, Ms Willis said: "I got suspended from school on Thursday - not so smart but hey when you f--- up you got to deal with the consequences don't you . . . pity this kind of shit only ever seems to happen to me . . . anyway all I did was take a photo of myself in my school uniform in what the school called 'a compromising position' - big deal I was showing my bra, having a bit of fun . . ."

haha i like her thinking!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Fucken hell. There's a thread on this in the news forum, there's about three threads in non-school and now this. Do a fucking search.

But whilst on the topic, she's a fucking idiot. She's stupid and skanky enough to defend what she did, then she deserves to be punished.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Watch out on the highway - we might see her there often seeing that she's out of shcool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)