Saucy photo offends school (1 Viewer)

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
......IF only there were more girls like her.....the world will be a better place- we need another Woodstock bad!

FcUk

she is exactly the type of chik i would marry from wat i can see...my ideal girl :drools:

MouNtY

juventino said:
......IF only there were more girls like her.....the world will be a better place- we need another Woodstock bad!

AMEN to that.......Can i getta HELL YEAH!!!.......lol

MouNtY

hey look there's two threads about this.......*chuckles to himself*.......fugg i need a life......hahaha

cj_bridle

HSC
i cant believe some people in this thread are actually encouraging this... what a pitty.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
kimmeh said:
is this the girl from barker college? ahah yeah it is.. theres two other pictures as well. It got sent to me through emails :eek: but there's on where she's like opene half of her dress up to reveal her breast and the other she's dressed in like lingerie. Poor girl :p :p :p
your friend get those "Extra" pics yet :p

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
those links asquithian set up..
the second photo looks like my friends house..
sif i wasnt invited :(

KfWang

AsyLum said:
theres more :D

more hey ^^ lol
hey Kimmeh which 'friend' would this be??? and are the other pics any interesting?

and to the guy who said that he needed for frontline stuff ;) i need them for Area of Study --> "Imaginative Journey" :):) ;)

kpq_sniper017

kimmeh said:
is this the girl from barker college? ahah yeah it is.. theres two other pictures as well. It got sent to me through emails :eek: but there's on where she's like opene half of her dress up to reveal her breast and the other she's dressed in like lingerie. Poor girl :p :p :p
heh.
someone sent me that email too....seems to be spreading, and spreading....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)