Saucy photo offends school (1 Viewer)

Sezzza

Badass or exhibitionist? or one in the same?

I go to her school... She's a pretty nice girl but gets involved in some weird shit. Those pictures have been EVERYWHERE...EVERYWHERE! I reckon she'll be modelling for Ralph or FHM or something anytime soon...

Slimeboy

HSC
Could you post any more photos? What stuff does she get up to?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Sezzza said:
I go to her school... She's a pretty nice girl but gets involved in some weird shit. Those pictures have been EVERYWHERE...EVERYWHERE! I reckon she'll be modelling for Ralph or FHM or something anytime soon...
Try Playboy.

kpq_sniper017

KfWang said:
lol is that meant to be a pun? (the spreading bit)
lol.
actually, no i didn't intend that pun....didn't even realise it might be perceived like that....was only meant to mean the spreading of the email. but then again, it can be taken in different ways. :)
but now that u mention it, i kinda like what i said...goes with the story ;)

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
i thought she was really pretty... then i saw some the pics iin the links asqy posted and now ive lost all respect for her... i get the impression that she knows she's hot so she wouldnt be a nice person.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Tenax Propositi said:
now ive lost all respect for her... i get the impression that she knows she's hot so she wouldnt be a nice person.
you mean you've lot all respect for her because you think she knows she's hot? people who recognise they're good looking can't be nice people?

i don't know the girl, you could be right, she could be a bitch. but then again, she could just be a young girl having some fun. who really cares?

kpq_sniper017

Not-That-Bright said:
Yea! give her a break. Look at that face! could she have possibly ment wrong?... just look at it!
i think the face is an illusion.

shallow hal .... seen that movie?? ;)

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
pcx_demolition017 said:
i think the face is an illusion.

shallow hal .... seen that movie?? ;)
then by that reasoning you shouldn't be making ANY judgements about her character

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
virgin^sexy said:
you mean you've lot all respect for her because you think she knows she's hot? people who recognise they're good looking can't be nice people?
she could be perfectly nice, but people who know their hot usually tend to be pretty arrogant (not always, but a lot of the time)

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Persephone87 said:
Shes a bitch. She went to my old school.
at least you can say you've met her before you criticise her. i just don't like the way that everyone seems to be assuming she's arrogant or not a nice person or whatever (whether she is or isn't is irrelevant) just because she's confident about the way she looks.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
juventino said:
......IF only there were more girls like her.....the world will be a better place- we need another Woodstock bad!
If it were only girls like her existing in the world, I would be forever single by choice.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Bitch - People can be confident about the way they look and still not take off their clothes for other people to take photos...

Slut - There is clearly a guy grabbing one of her tits and she looks very indifferent about it.

People's instincts are a powerful thing. :)

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
Judging from the size of those tits....she's going to be one of those who marries somebody rich :cool: - the second wife is the trophy wife.

Juventino

kpq_sniper017

virgin^sexy said:
then by that reasoning you shouldn't be making ANY judgements about her character
i never did judge her character (at least not on this thread or on any forum).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)