Saucy photo offends school (1 Viewer)

funniboi

HSC
i reckon she should goto another house party.. and hook us up with more pics.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i think it's just the fact that i know alot of girls (and guys) who are really confident about the way they look, know they are attractive etc, but that doesn't make them bad people, they are still nice and friendly, and yes some people get into bad situations - like this girl - but that doesn't change who they are, you know?

like, if there are photos out there of me doing things that people would see as naughty or whatever, who cares, it was probably fun at the time.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
virgin^sexy said:
i think it's just the fact that i know alot of girls (and guys) who are really confident about the way they look, know they are attractive etc, but that doesn't make them bad people, they are still nice and friendly, and yes some people get into bad situations - like this girl - but that doesn't change who they are, you know?

like, if there are photos out there of me doing things that people would see as naughty or whatever, who cares, it was probably fun at the time.
Is there the possibility of ever seeing said pics?

kpq_sniper017

virgin^sexy said:

true, it may be fun at the time. this girl doesn't really seem to care about the media attention. however, looking at it from another perspective....if someone does something "naughty", gets media attention and then blames the media, then i think that's wrong on their part coz they were basically asking for it.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Calculon said:
no cos i don't have them

pcx_demolition017 said:
true, it may be fun at the time. this girl doesn't really seem to care about the media attention. however, looking at it from another perspective....if someone does something "naughty", gets media attention and then blames the media, then i think that's wrong on their part coz they were basically asking for it.
i agree, it's definitely their fault if they do it and get heaps of attention like that, but in this case like you said she doesn't seem to care. anywayyyy

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
virgin^sexy said:

actually it does change who they are. if peoples actions dont change who they are, what defines who a person truely is?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Calculon said:
Yes, because they are around.... I've managed to get hold or about 15 of them... it's not too hard.

And being too smart to be pregnant before 20... there's been a lot of intelligent girls who happen to fall pregnant so I wouldn't say intelligence has anything to do about it, its decisions combined with fortunes.

Someguy123

i know franc. and she is a SLUT. one of my friends friends fucked her and he said she was a hot biatch who couldnt even spell the word dog for her life.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
So Someguys friends friends fucked her..... doesn't that just sound like an trustworthy source. :D

On another note, the highschool my girlfriend works for had a staff meeting revolving around this issue and precautions staff members can take to minimise the chances of this happening at this particular school.... so I think what Miss Barker has done is make schools more cautious with IT in the classroom.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
1) intelligence or lack thereof doesn't always mean one will or won't be pregnant by age 18. there's the image of the unintelligent young mum (usually from lower income areas) because those areas receive different levels of sex ed etc. it's not always about intelligence. some girls take every precaution possible, and still something goes wrong. just because she enjoys sex, doesn't mean she'll be pushing a stroller at 20.

2) enjoying sex doesn't make her a slut. i don't know this girl by any means, and while i think it was stupid to take pics like that in a school uniform, it doesn't necessarily make her a slut. for one, loads of girls do it - they just don't get sent round the net. if she's a slut, then so is every guy she's had sex with. i really don't know her, and i don't care, but maybe you should all grow up, stop being so fucking judgemental and get your own lives.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
*girl04* said:
actually it does change who they are. if peoples actions dont change who they are, what defines who a person truely is?
if you read what my post, i said that they are still nice, friendly people. and i don't know about you (or anybody else) but i think those are more defining points than the actions in question, because we've established it was a silly thing to do, but these things happen. it doesn't make people any less nice or less friendly or less anything else.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
you know whats funny, to me her tits dont even look that big? in the nurse pics she is wearing a wonderbra and any chick can pick that from a mile off.
i dunno, i wasnt bothered by the school uniform ones but when i saw the house party ones its easy to see how one could assume shes a bit of a skank. she definitely seems arrogant and thats a conclusion ive made based on quotes ive read.
whatever, its her life, as long as shes enjoying it thats the main thing

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC

She wore this to THAT party:eek:

zerzillia

The school photo isn't such a big deal, but she seems like a slut.
Her interest include getting naked? 7____7
Model is fine, model nude is o-kay....but urgh.

My friend used to take some shocking photos as well, but nothing like this,
the ones she took was for fun because she dressed up in hilarious ways (wigs or putting underwear over her PJs...). She's very sensible though and destroyed most of the photos, so no one can use it against her. :)

anyways, from what i've seen, i don't think this matters very much.
it looks more like gossip than anything.
the girl doesn't care and she seems to have a good time with the guys. :p
but the house party photos totally ruins anything sympathy i might have felt for her suspension.

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
Skillo said:
Has she ever heard of modesty? Oops, thats right. She can't spell the word let alone know what it means.
He he, that's funny.

But watch out, some feminists will nail you for that one...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)