Saudi religious police ban red roses for valentine's day (no joke) lol (1 Viewer)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Angel Eyes said:
as i sed the article may b a joke. hav u been to saudi arabia b4 to make such a call on its society? wat is so much better about us here wen we have crime and murders and in saudi arabia they hav no crime mayb that is y they have the virtue police and see it works.
1) They essentially allow rape by punishing (often physically e.g. stoning) rape victims.
2) Women have few rights over there.
3) Non-Muslims have few rights over there.

Do you know what a 'second-class citizen' is? In Countries under Sharia Law, such as Saudi Arabia, one of the worst, women and non-Muslims are treated as second-class citizens.

It's good to see you're critical of sources, but perhaps you should research their validity before claiming them to be wrong simply because what they say is so disgusting. Disgusting doesn't mean not true.

Evan11

HSC
Omium said:
My Daughter makes her own decisions.
I wont force my daughter to do anything she doesnt want to do.
I wont force my daughter to wear the Hijab, but i hope that i can educate her enough that she will wear it by herself.
I wont force my daughter to get married this way, However i will advise her that it is the proper Islamic way.

I know that i cant oversee what she does, But i hope by the time she reaches an age where she can make her own decisions effectively she will not engage in any acts i would not like with men.

I know this must come as a bit of a let-down but not every muslim is an extremist. Under no circumstances can any innocent be killed.
However unfortunately you get these ultra-extremist idiots who force their children to abide strictly with their pathetic ideolgies.
What makes you think you are going to get a wife and children? Considering you have posted on other threads that women have half the brain of a man, and do not have full rights. I dont know of any women that would have anything to do with a chauvinist pig like you.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I like my oppression of women like I like my red roses: fresh cut and thorny.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Omium said:
No Dickhead.
Ill explain it for your feeble brain.

If i see a girl i like, I can ask her or a relative of hers for their parents number, (vice-versa for women) My parents call their parents and organise a "date" where basically we talk and get to know each other with a third person there with us. (the third party is usually a relative, he just needs to be in the same room he doesnt usually hear what the couple are talking about)
If she doesnt like the man, She doesnt see him anymore, if she is too embarassed to tell him she tells her parents who tell the mans parents and end of story.
If they like each other they organise more of these "Dates" to get to know each other more. They then get engaged.. blah blah blah.

In my opinion, which is very different from most of yours. if i had a daughter i would like her to get married this way, I would cringe at the thought of my daughter kissing her boyfriend knowing that nothing will eventuate.
The Islamic way of marriage prevents the couple from doing things the parents would not approve of (kissing / sex blah blah).
(the third party just needs to be in the room; he doesnt listen to their convos, unless the couple approve)

(Btw they arent allowed to touch / kiss etc, on the dates untill they are married)
How do you like girls whose faces you cannot see?

Saudi Arabia's religious police stopped schoolgirls from leaving a blazing building because they were not wearing correct Islamic dress, according to Saudi newspapers.

In a rare criticism of the kingdom's powerful "mutaween" police, the Saudi media has accused them of hindering attempts to save 15 girls who died in the fire on Monday. About 800 pupils were inside the school in the holy city of Mecca when the tragedy occurred http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1874471.stm
Maybe those young girls are sacrificed for use by holy paedophile prophet Muhammad in afterlife!

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Omium said:
hey dickhead, If you can find this post i will become an Atheist.
You deluded fuckhead does your brain make up responses you want to hear.
You can look at any post if ever done.
Your a fucked up Degraded pig for even saying that.

You Disgust me.

Dig a hole and die dickhead.
Stop posting.

Evan11

HSC
Omium said:
hey dickhead, If you can find this post i will become an Atheist.
You deluded fuckhead does your brain make up responses you want to hear.
You can look at any post if ever done.
Your a fucked up Degraded pig for even saying that.

You Disgust me.

Dig a hole and die dickhead.

ooo big words angry man. what are u gonna do, declare a jihad on my family?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
It all makes sense now

There is no god but Captain Planet and the Planeteers are his messengers.
There are 4935 posts in the "Does God Exist" section.
I suggest you look in that section instead of posting here.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Omium said:
Hello Uneducated puppet, I am still waiting for your evidence that states that i said "women have half the brain of men".
Edit: reread his original post. I don't remember you saying that lol

Last edited:

Gay Captain

HSC
ari89 said:
I think this is the evidence he will soon present:

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 48, Number 826:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
The Prophet said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind."

OR AGAIN

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 301:
Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) on 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."

Edit: reread his original post. I don't remember you saying that lol
lol hi ari

Gay Captain

HSC
Omium said:
There are 4935 posts in the "Does God Exist" section.
I suggest you look in that section instead of posting here.
Anyone who blasphemes against the Planet must be killed

SurferNerd

HSC
N/A
Omium said:
No Dickhead.
Ill explain it for your feeble brain.

If i see a girl i like, I can ask her or a relative of hers for their parents number, (vice-versa for women) My parents call their parents and organise a "date" where basically we talk and get to know each other with a third person there with us. (the third party is usually a relative, he just needs to be in the same room he doesnt usually hear what the couple are talking about)
If she doesnt like the man, She doesnt see him anymore, if she is too embarassed to tell him she tells her parents who tell the mans parents and end of story.
If they like each other they organise more of these "Dates" to get to know each other more. They then get engaged.. blah blah blah.

In my opinion, which is very different from most of yours. if i had a daughter i would like her to get married this way, I would cringe at the thought of my daughter kissing her boyfriend knowing that nothing will eventuate.
The Islamic way of marriage prevents the couple from doing things the parents would not approve of (kissing / sex blah blah).
(the third party just needs to be in the room; he doesnt listen to their convos, unless the couple approve)

(Btw they arent allowed to touch / kiss etc, on the dates untill they are married)
So theres no chance of getting action on the first date???

That sucks

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)