seating (1 Viewer)

RANK 1

HSC
do most midwifes go gay like gynecologists, imagine having to see the vagina in the process of giving birth everyday

IamBread

HSC
Good to know. Was starting to be scared for my gender there.

JayCakie

HSC
It's usually the other way around. You DON'T sit next to the person you like. Especially if you've never spoken to them before/they don't know who you are. It's backwards logic I know.

Or is this a female thing?
This is... female logic. It's too hard to talk to, let alone sit next to the guy if you like him. Unfortunately this tends to be a deadly mistake because the guy can forget you even exist, boo-ey.

But she could be one of those brave types.

Or you could be looking too far into it... just talk to her, you loser. The worst she can do is avoid you after the conversation if it's in class. Plus by talking to her, it would be easier to be more confident near her. Who knows, maybe she turns out to be something you really hate e.g. obnoxious, overly girly etc etc.

eggs4days

HSC
Uni Grad
thx bro, that was pro broTip. thats exactly what my mates told me last night when i told them. y would u call me a loser tho, thats hurtful :cry:

JayCakie

HSC
thx bro, that was pro broTip. thats exactly what my mates told me last night when i told them. y would u call me a loser tho, thats hurtful :cry:
Oh noes! Dun cryyyyyyyy. Me so sorreh for hurting yo' feelingz. Srsly. Eat a chocolate eclair! It'll make you feel bettah.

#I'magirl. I just thought I'd clear that up hahaha.

Last edited:

Bendent

HSC
This is... female logic. It's too hard to talk to, let alone sit next to the guy if you like him. Unfortunately this tends to be a deadly mistake because the guy can forget you even exist, boo-ey.

But she could be one of those brave types.

Or you could be looking too far into it... just talk to her, you loser. The worst she can do is avoid you after the conversation if it's in class. Plus by talking to her, it would be easier to be more confident near her. Who knows, maybe she turns out to be something you really hate e.g. obnoxious, overly girly etc etc.

but some people just aren't the overt type as it's in their personality. ofc there are also the brave types.

HSC
Uni Grad
If a girl you dont know comes and sits next to you in a class, does that mean she fancies you in any way, however slight? as a preface it should be known that there were many other seats available and she could have easily sat alone. also, the seat next to me was closest to the entrance, so would she have sat there as a matter of convenience? i was too chiken shit to talk to her, so i dont even know her name. =S
lol

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
This thread has taught me to be strategic about where I sit in future, don't want a crazy stalker.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
This thread has taught me that there are people worse than what Shadowdude ever was.

HSC
Oh noes! Dun cryyyyyyyy. Me so sorreh for hurting yo' feelingz. Srsly. Eat a chocolate eclair! It'll make you feel bettah.

#I'magirl. I just thought I'd clear that up hahaha.
why does being a girl give you an excuse to be a retard?
its pretty upsetting that you regard your own gender as that worthless

JayCakie

HSC
why does being a girl give you an excuse to be a retard?
its pretty upsetting that you regard your own gender as that worthless
Excuse me, but it is up to me if I want to act in an unsightly manner, especially on the internet. It is none of your concern to how I act. Also, what makes you think I regard my gender as worthless? Sure, I may be harsh in my comments when comes to explaining things about my biological sex but I am merely being honest. I don't regard any "gender" or biological sex as worthless. Nor have I stated so. I could have said: "oh she could be bitchy." But hey, girls are bitchy! And people can say that. They are entitled to, and so are they entitled to act in any way they want... of course without offending anyone.

I never once said that females were worthless. Maybe, it confuses you that my BoS gender is male, but hey, that's your problem. You are entitled to view it any way you like.

HSC
Of course it is up to you to act like that if you want, it is also up to me to tell you to fucking stop it if i want. I dont want to read that shit. Even acting like that intentionally, devalues your gender and makes a mockery of women. I am referring to #imagirl, seemingly excusing the retarded language. That sure seems to be devaluing women lol. "oh lol no its ok for me to act like im retarded, imagirl lol hehe"

eggs4days

HSC
Uni Grad
oh no guys, pls stop arguing. i'm sure cakiejay didnt mean anything disrepespectful towards either gender. bulls, u need to chill imo. what is OP btw, and why am i refered to as OP. i wasnt aware of the fact taht i was Over Powered.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Oh God, this woman is like the bitch at the pub that got up my gay friend for using the word faggot. I mean, it should be like what nigger is to black people if anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)