Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2008) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Re: Semester 1 Chatter Thread

Stevo. said:
Heads & Shoulders are the only shampoo I ever use. P&G must be doing something right with their advertising. It also helps that the shampoo has a great texture and works too!
yeah h&s has scalp care benefits and it does make the hair feel really nice :) a guilty pleasure of mine is herbal essences, though. the fragrances are so orsum, like coconut milk :shy: i'm such a girl

amber44

HSC

Stevo. said:
Heads & Shoulders are the only shampoo I ever use. P&G must be doing something right with their advertising. It also helps that the shampoo has a great texture and works too!
It was only recently introduced here. I remember seeing Head & Shoulders in Europe years before we got it here, I wonder why it took them so long to bring it over. Stazi, answer?

stazi

Nightman
HSC

amber44 said:
HAHA. They actually probably don't deliver but because Oprah wants it, 'Oh dat girrl is gonna get it' *Ghetto accent*
that's incredibly racist.

scarybunny said:
I use pantene.

My hair is extremely awesome.

I'm going to go and wash it now.
yeah pantene is awesome for smooth hair. I haven't personally used it, but have seen some experiments with it. pantene apparently works better than a lot of salon brands. hawt. someone buy pantene for me as p&g dont give us free products :(

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC

I like how my hair feels so smooth and soft and looks shiny after I use it. :eek:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC

So what's the deal with using other sources for this essay? Did Annette say no, but then later say to stas yes? Fuck she's stupid

stazi

Nightman
HSC

amber44 said:
It was only recently introduced here. I remember seeing Head & Shoulders in Europe years before we got it here, I wonder why it took them so long to bring it over. Stazi, answer?
i thought head & shoulders was launched here like 10 years ago :p reasonably sure my dad had head & shoulders when I was like 12 years old.

amber44

HSC

bazookajoe said:
So what's the deal with using other sources for this essay? Did Annette say no, but then later say to stas yes? Fuck she's stupid
She said no, but then she said yes to Stazi, so I'm not sure. My tute preso was on minorities so I have something to work with, with question 3. I guess go ahead and use other sources, and just get stazi to vouch for you.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

Stevo. said:
I like how my hair feels so smooth and soft and looks shiny after I use it. :eek:
you sound like the recent american ads. it's just guys saying "i know it sounds gay..but i really like how smooth and soft my hair feels"

amber44

HSC

stazi said:
i thought head & shoulders was launched here like 10 years ago :p reasonably sure my dad had head & shoulders when I was like 12 years old.
It's been probably that, but it was around alot longer in Europe.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

bazookajoe said:
not really. but ya rly. she seemed to say that we can use sources like magazine ads, etc., but not academic sources? then she gave me an external source to read...

seriously have no idea what she wants.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC

I don't watch TV so I haven't seen an ad for half a year now.

shaon0

HSC

does any1 hear do Law/Engineering?

HSC

stazi said:
ogm me too

you're my new favourite token asian. oh and P&G also do hugo boss, oral b, Tide, nice n easy, pampers, always, tampax, vicks, braun and heaps more :D
:shy:

*does a pantenesque swish with my hair*

Hugo Boss? oooh goodies :eek:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC

God she has absolutely no idea what's going on. Is she just high all the time or something?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC

shaon0 said:
does any1 hear do Law/Engineering?
I'm sure you do because it's clear English isn't your strong point!

stazi

Nightman
HSC

amber44 said:
It's been probably that, but it was around alot longer in Europe.
P&G hasn't been in australia for very long though, which is probably why. I think it only opened shop here in 1990.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

stazi said:
plus there's pringles and gilette :)

the best a man can get.

and duracell.

Yeah they do. HR internships are also available. You can apply for any role regardless of your degree. An Arts student was doing the marketing research role for his internship. He got to go to singapore :)
And Braun. Don't forget Braun.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

stazi said:
P&G hasn't been in australia for very long though, which is probably why. I think it only opened shop here in 1990.
A bit before that, late 88-early 89. At least that's when Dad was relocated from Vicks in Brisbane to P&G down here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)