Semester 1 Timetables (1 Viewer)

shakky

HSC
is that the best timetable you could make? that's crazy.
Well I tried rearranging some tutes to available slots but it would shift it somewhere else and there would be like 3-4 clashes, or it would just ignore my blocks. Believe me, I tried everything and the original was the best. Yay for 1st year science :/. I'm just gonna rock up in person during O-week and tell them that this is ridiculous.

lpj_93

HSC
Here is mine. I have to get 3 packed days as the tradeoff as two shorter days i guess.

Attachments

jet

Banned
HSC
Here is mine. I have to get 3 packed days as the tradeoff as two shorter days i guess.
The Phys and Bio labs are (from experience) pretty relaxed. In bio you basically go around to all of the models and fill in the gaps in the booklet, maybe do a dissection or two. Physics is really just about following the instructions and answering the questions (which are fairly easy). It probably won't feel as packed as it looks :)

In the bio workshop we literally sat there for most of the time watching other presentations.

lpj_93

HSC
That timetable is beautiful.
Really? I thought it was pretty bad. Maybe I am overreacting...

The Phys and Bio labs are (from experience) pretty relaxed. In bio you basically go around to all of the models and fill in the gaps in the booklet, maybe do a dissection or two. Physics is really just about following the instructions and answering the questions (which are fairly easy). It probably won't feel as packed as it looks :)

In the bio workshop we literally sat there for most of the time watching other presentations.
Thats reassuring! I'm glad there is time for SOME relaxation :)

Aplus

HSC
N/A

Not entirely happy with the early 8am tutorial, but I don't care. Three days a week is fine with me. :)

Edited: According to a friend of mine, if you're not happy with your timetable, you can go to Merewether and there's a little room where you go to, where a dude with a computer can customise it to whatever you want out of the available tutes. Lectures you can change officially but you can always find out when other streams are on and go to them instead. I'm going to check this out during o-week and see how it goes.
One lecture on Tuesday looks so bad. You have to go all the way there, just for an hour.

therealmiggles

HSC
Now that I have my timetable, should I start buying textbooks (because if I should I don't know which ones...) or will they tell me the titles and where to get them as I go to my classes?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Now that I have my timetable, should I start buying textbooks (because if I should I don't know which ones...) or will they tell me the titles and where to get them as I go to my classes?
The safest thing to do would be to wait until you get your Unit of Study outlines and attend the first lecture.

makowiec

HSC
Is anyone else having trouble adding units of study online on Student Administration? I successfully withdrew from a unit and I've been trying to add another one, but each time it just says an error occurred and "Pending UOS" :S

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Really? I thought it was pretty bad. Maybe I am overreacting...
it's good except you don't have a day off.

One lecture on Tuesday looks so bad. You have to go all the way there, just for an hour.
They'll just skip it.

Is anyone else having trouble adding units of study online on Student Administration? I successfully withdrew from a unit and I've been trying to add another one, but each time it just says an error occurred and "Pending UOS" :S
I had this problem too.
Just go into the uni and go to your faculty and change in person.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Changed my timetable a while back and I think I might be in maths and chem with you guys.

MetalTheory

HSC
Uni Grad
Turns out the university invalidated my old timetable and I had to make a new one. I tried making it as similar to my old one as possible but I couldn't get rid of the 5pm biology class on Thursday. On the plus side I managed to get rid of the 9am Thursday start.

Sydney University timetable 2012.png

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
God dammit, BIOL1903 got changed and now my beautiful timetable is destroyed.

witide

HSC
Perhaps the best timetable I've ever experienced. Four subjects over seven hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)