Semester 1 Timetables (1 Viewer)

Rus-Chick

HSC
Can't remove 8am periods (4 days in a week), guess i need to wake up at 6am everyday

Rus-Chick

HSC

MetalTheory

HSC
Uni Grad
Wat!!?? how did u remove *am periods???
All I can say is to indicate that you want 8am off by selecting the row. That's all I can help you with, I removed 8am classes by accident. You'll need to spend a long time just ticking and unticking boxes and working it out through trial-and-error. I spent a total of 2 hours getting one timetable up then an hour and a half getting the one you see now. I guess it mostly depends on what the other units you're taking are. Good luck with changing the timetable, though.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Or you could've planned ahead several weeks ago (as many on this site suggested) and then clicked the times that were empty on the timetable you created and then, voila, timetable you wanted.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
View attachment 24416

EDIT: Reconfigured my timetable to something that I like a lot more. Good to see the 8am classes gone, but then I also wonder if it's possible to get from Merewether to Wallace in 10 minutes.
Merewether to Wallace is a piece of cake in 10 minutes.

Rus-Chick

HSC
Do any of u guys reckon if i goto stuff assistance thingy at o-week they will remove 8am periods for me ?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Do any of u guys reckon if i goto stuff assistance thingy at o-week they will remove 8am periods for me ?
8am lectures? If there is another time in which the same lecture runs, just go to that one instead. No-one is going to check.

There are instances though where midsemester exams may be conducted during lecture times (e.g junior BIOL units) but in most cases, the lecturer and the content will be the same anyway.

Ferox

HSC
If you're doing the same units as MetalTheory just go to the lectures at 11 o'clock instead of the 8 o'clock ones. Doesn't matter what your timetable says.

HSC
N/A
lol is the timetable thing already shut off for tonight till 2moro or massively overloaded?

Rus-Chick

HSC
If you're doing the same units as MetalTheory just go to the lectures at 11 o'clock instead of the 8 o'clock ones. Doesn't matter what your timetable says.
Well thats one option. But im afraid like OzKo said exams will set based on specific lecture although most lecture covers similar contexts.......
It's pretty annoy that i have to wake up 6am 4 out 5 days a week ;(

Ferox

HSC
Maths tests are done in tutes and are the same for everyone, not based on particular lectures. Biology does tests in lectures because it's only got fortnightly tutes. You can skip lectures, go to alternatives, no one cares.

Edit: I never went to my assigned stats lectures, for instance, because the lecturer kept going on about rats in Lord Howe Island. I just went to the alternative time.

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
What's wrong with it? I thought it was pretty good considering some of the options I was given.
It's so bad. lol
Two hour breaks
5 days a week (I guess you could skip tuesday if you were willing to skip 4 lectures - one that is advanced)
8am start
etc.
It's pretty bad, esp. because mine isn't as bad (imo) and I have like 4-5 more hours.

i know this isn't very smart to ask.. But how do you customise your timetable? (Take days off and change course times)
lol, block off times you don't want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)