Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2008) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amber44

HSC
Re: Semester 2 Chatter Thread

Silver Persian said:
I won't be bored once some friends have finished, and when I've got a job. Atm I'm just sitting around the house feeling purposeless
Come on, rest up alittle, relax! What sort of job are you looking at?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

lol should not have started studying for macro at 2pm today.

I'll be fine but.

lala2

Banned
HSC

AntiJap said:
Hey, how was the pharmprac exam for you last year? Did they repeat many of the practice questions at all?
2nd year pharm prac was alright I think....didn't really pay much attention to it actually because I was so worried about how I did in the counselling exam (and for good reason too, when I went to the exam review). I know that isn't really helpful but I'm assuming it was alright otherwise I would've remembered if it was particularly good or bad. like I said, third year pharm prac's what you've gotta really watch out for. I would say there's actually not much point going to 3rd year pharm prac lectures because they only scratch the surface. Your time would be better spent literally memorising every point of the AMH and TGs (for those particular topics anyway).

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

Open book and text and whatever else you want exam tomorrow.

Do I need to study for it?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

jb_nc said:
Open book and text and whatever else you want exam tomorrow.

Do I need to study for it?
No. Open book exams are amazing because I learn half the subject during the exam itself.

jannny

HSC

thought I was gonna fail engineering mechanics, got my last quiz and got 80%.. I was barely passing the quizzes before that.

haha and take home engo assignments are pretty kewl. dont they notice that almost everyone copies each other? and some of the questions they put up can actually be researched in the internet

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

withoutaface said:
No. Open book exams are amazing because I learn half the subject during the exam itself.
lol yeah

it's also pass fail

such a fucking stupid department

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC

withoutaface said:
Signals is fucked. Got 24 for it last year.
did u do the work and get 24? if so thats scary :s atleast its not yash or whatever setting the exam

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

Captin gay said:
did u do the work and get 24? if so thats scary :s atleast its not yash or whatever setting the exam
Didn't do the work, but I tried figuring that shit out and it never really clicked. I also failed digital systems because I missed all the lectures and labs due to federal election shit.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Hey jb_nc, how did you go in the pracs? I was absolute crushed in prac 2: 9.5/20. Everything else I did pretty well in. I'm gonna have to get that double checked. :(

thenothing

no member
HSC

fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
ZOMG I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED I'M SCREWED

saveeeeeeee me :(
Oh, the woes of exam stress :(

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

Nebuchanezzar said:
Hey jb_nc, how did you go in the pracs? I was absolute crushed in prac 2: 9.5/20. Everything else I did pretty well in. I'm gonna have to get that double checked. :(
Um, my average was close to 73%.

Might get it checked cause Idk, I felt I worked harder than that.

Or is that high-ish mark?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Mine was 73.75%, so iuno, seems pretty fair. Most of the marks I was looking at were pretty low.

I'm damn sure I deserved more for prac 2 though. I don't remember anything going wrong...mebbe the spectra sheets or summat.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A

Rafy said:
lol should not have started studying for macro at 2pm today.

I'll be fine but.
How'd you go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)