Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I can't be bothered catching buses in the city anymore, I never go further than like 1-2 sections anyway so might as well walk. Pros: fresh air (compared to the bus), no cranky bus driver, it's free etc. Cons: none?

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
i didnt see any bosers today

BAZOOKAJOE: did you stay for the second hour or abandon it like me? i swear i'll try to sit through the whole thing next week. i swear!

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
have to trek it into uni to sign up for history major essay topic on wed and go to school after so may as well drop in on meat

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Oh man I have had an insanely productive day. Have written an entire design doc for our group project, researched implementation details for graph libraries and generalised everything in the research paper we were given to our problem domain.

ledzeppelin

HSC
yep. you too?

having so much trouble deciding which question i want to do. currently between 1,2,3,6,24
Did it 2 years ago
Got a friend currently doing it who was bitching about having to come in on Wednesday as well though
edit: think some of the essay questions are similar. I did something about the US and the Cold War

Charizard

HSC
Today was such a shit day :( Here's what happened to me:

- The ticket machine rejected my $20 note (admittedly, I was trying to pay for a single ticket costing $2 but that was the smallest change I had), then I went to the ticket guy who gave me a ticket to the City instead of to Redfern (talking North Shore line here), so I had to catch a bus because my bag was
I always get given to the city when i ask for Redfern, it costs the same and transits dont care.

amber44

HSC
Had this dirty girl with a cold next to me in the language computer lab, coughing and blowing her nose, fucking disgusting! Her hands must've been filthy with all the germs yet she still kept using the computer, yuck!

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
internet is being stupid and wont load uni site. so

where's madsen building? is it the one on eastern ave opposite carslaw?

and where are the botanical lawns?

HSC
Had this dirty girl with a cold next to me in the language computer lab, coughing and blowing her nose, fucking disgusting! Her hands must've been filthy with all the germs yet she still kept using the computer, yuck!
sick people are people too.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
internet is being stupid and wont load uni site. so

where's madsen building? is it the one on eastern ave opposite carslaw?

and where are the botanical lawns?
kinda near the quad. there are three patches of grass near the great hall:

inside the quadrangle
in front of the quadrangle
to the side of the quadrangle < BOTANICAL LAWNS

afaik

lala2

Banned
HSC
OMFG. I just submitted my first application for a hospital position. I am seriously about to cry with relief, and trust me, I have never been so relieved I have even felt close to tears. I spent all of last week just thinking up responses. Now there's another one due on Friday, but half the selection criteria are the same so I'm just going to copy and paste from my first application :D

Then three due next week, and two the week after :uhoh: This is worse than exam period--you do all nighters for a week, maybe two max. By the time I finish applying for everything (and there's still more that haven't yet been released) I think I will have done 1.5 months if not 2, of straight all-nighters.

amber44

HSC
OMFG. I just submitted my first application for a hospital position. I am seriously about to cry with relief, and trust me, I have never been so relieved I have even felt close to tears. I spent all of last week just thinking up responses. Now there's another one due on Friday, but half the selection criteria are the same so I'm just going to copy and paste from my first application :D

Then three due next week, and two the week after :uhoh: This is worse than exam period--you do all nighters for a week, maybe two max. By the time I finish applying for everything (and there's still more that haven't yet been released) I think I will have done 1.5 months if not 2, of straight all-nighters.
Is this for a real job job? What are you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)