semester 2 timetables (1 Viewer)

melanieeee.

HSC

HAVE I GONE COMPLETELY INSANE.
or has someone been tampering with my timetable.

i.e. today was the first time i accessed my timetable and ive already found it customised. wtf. i haven't seen one of those people who fixes timetables yet.

Last edited:

spence

HSC

HAVE I GONE COMPLETELY INSANE.
or has someone been tampering with my timetable.

i.e. today was the first time i accessed my timetable and ive already found it customised. wtf. i haven't seen one of those people who fixes timetables yet.
I assume it's just kept your blocked off periods from last semester

spence

HSC
Awesome got my stats tute moved into my 2hour break on Monday. Much better now

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
where is the old geology lecture theatre, can't see it on the map anywhere or find it in the campus directory

edit: nm I think it's near the footbridge somewhere

Last edited:

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
My timetable relies on whether or not I pass physiology, which I'm still waiting for... really annoying. All the times I wanted would be taken. ;l

spence

HSC
Tried fixing my timetable because it was just annoying the crap out of me D: If I don't click 'allocate', I keep my previous timetable right?
Yep that's right

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUU!!! I KNOW there are psyc and chem tutorials running at 11 and 12 on Friday but they won't move them both! I either move the chem and the psyc is at some weird time on Monday or I move my psyc and the chem stays in the 8 hour block on Tuesday @_@ How good are the timetable people? Would they be able to move my two tutorials?
They should be able to, I've heard they can give you pretty much any class you want

thenothing

no member
HSC
I have one tute on a Thursday and that's it. I remember somewhere on the usyd site it told me where to go to change my timetable (it won't let me online) but I can't find where it is now. Anyone know where/when it is?

and... my lecturer emailed us to say all the tutes are pretty full and it'll be difficult to change, so should I ask him instead of going into the timetable people?

Last edited:

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad

Finally got permission to enrol in PHSI2006. It refuses to give me Thursday tute/prac though. Annoying.

witide

HSC
If you want my advice, change your french tute to thursday. Jacqueline is teaching that day, and she is the most amazing person in the world.

witide

HSC
She buys stuff from me where I work, so I asked her while she was there.

justbecause

icanhascheezburger
HSC

Considering changing Thursday tute/prac to Monday 4-6pm and getting a really long weekend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)