Sending txt's (1 Viewer)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Hagaren said:
'i wanna be on you' no seriously and that way if she flips at it just say you were watching anchorman and thought it would be funny.

or you could be like
'baby me and you i think we could have something together... ... ...a baby'

or option three
'SL_T all i need is U'

but wait theres more
"lol howdy, i know I've probably been taking the wrong line of approach recently so i thought id just come out and say it i can't stop thinkin about you, corny i know... but anyway i was just wondering if maybe you'd want to go to the movies with me sometime...again sorry for messing around the past week i was just trying to find the right words to say, later"
<160 characters.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
best one of all time:

I like pie.

or

Chicken stew pie!!

or

WAFFLESSS!!!!!!!!11111!!oneoneoneoneone

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Please ignore all these people saying shit like -
"if i said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me"

Clueless virgins.

Anyhow - if you've already got them (ie. they're your girlfriend) then TXts will not be a problem.

If you're chasing however, theres 2 ruotines in which I like.

Random time, give her a message that says "Stop." Nothing more. Obviously, she'll reply and say "Stop what?" in which you then reply saying "Stop thinking about me and smiling". If she messages back with "lol" or whatever, just go "bye. you're wasting my precious 25c credit."

Another one is, sending her a blank message. She replies with "???/what?" you say "what are you doing? are you trying to get my attention?". She'll go "but you messaged me and it was blank". You reply "dno't know what you're talking about, stop getting my attentino, im busy".

As they say, the more mean, the more keen.

champo14

HSC
"How do I put this delicately...

I want to plough you."

society's evil

HSC
tommykins said:

Clueless virgins.

Anyhow - if you've already got them (ie. they're your girlfriend) then TXts will not be a problem.

Random time, give her a message that says "Stop." Nothing more. Obviously, she'll reply and say "Stop what?" in which you then reply saying "Stop thinking about me and smiling". If she messages back with "lol" or whatever, just go "bye. you're wasting my precious 25c credit."

Another one is, sending her a blank message. She replies with "???/what?" you say "what are you doing? are you trying to get my attention?". She'll go "but you messaged me and it was blank". You reply "dno't know what you're talking about, stop getting my attentino, im busy".

hahahah you fucking suck

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
"if you were written in java, you'd be the object of my desire"

"if you were written in C, you'd have a pointer to my heart"

Optimus Prime

Electric Beats
Wherevr sentient beings are being mistreated
HSC
digitalhead said:
My girlfriend and I always send at least one message a day, and it's usually just before we both go to sleep.

Now if I do say so myself, I'm quite the cool at sending suave heart-throbbing messages.. I said - " you are the melody to my composition of love " and it relates because I have a music exam coming up soon.. and she knows that..

just say things that you may think are funny, try and cutesey them up a little.. and go for it..

if she doesn't accept you for how you write a text message, or for who you are rather, then how will you connect to her on a personal "hey, be my girlfriend / lover / bestfriend / soulmate" level (the things you should want to be with her).
Did it hurt?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
lol tommykins.

Have you ever actually tried your own advice? Please tell us how it works out...

RubyJBrown

HSC
i like that. send her a link to this thread and she will know what you went to to try and impress her

HSC
RubyJBrown said:
i like that. send her a link to this thread and she will know what you went to to try and impress her
which if she doesn't already like you, will just creep her out.

unholyXromance

HSC
"I would like very much for you to let me insert my man hood into you"? or just find some underground lovesong and quite it, she will never know mwhahahaha

unholyXromance

HSC
tommykins said:

Clueless virgins.

I'm going to try that stop thing. If I dont get a laugh out of it I'm blaming you lol.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
tommykins said:

Clueless virgins.

THX Mann i tried it today and it fuking wrked!!!1! ur a genious.

Seriously though, i hope to god you just cut and pasted that without reading it. I feel embarrassed for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)