• Greens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed Coalition (explain below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
See at least I could trust Rudd to be kind of dopey and incompetent.

But the other two... much more proactive about it.

xMaNx

HSC
Labor will win but there will be an overall swing towards the liberals.
I also think this.

I still maintain that the ALP under Rudd would have won the next election. I think a win is even more likely under Gillard. That said, we are still to see how she performs and the electorate responds to her as PM.
That was most likely to happen, but as you stated, they've most likely assured themselves victory with the acts of yesterday.

I really really hope Abbott now because Gillard is teh *worst*
I hope so, liberals > labor, even tho liberal have very little chance of winning.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
why do so many smart people still vote for the liberal or the labor party

surely you would have figured it out by now

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
why do so many smart people still vote for the liberal or the labor party

surely you would have figured it out by now
the masses will vote for the 2 main parties, the hippies will vote for the greens. we support liberal or labor because honestly whats the chance of a 4th part getting in?

i mean if all the right libertarians voted for the (put libertarian party here) it wouldn't matter because we are all so spread out. so we vote for the next best thing, liberals.

most right libertarians would agree higher economic freedom trumps higher social freedoms, because the freer the market the freer the people.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
the masses will vote for the 2 main parties, the hippies will vote for the greens. we support liberal or labor because honestly whats the chance of a 4th part getting in?

i mean if all the right libertarians voted for the (put libertarian party here) it wouldn't matter because we are all so spread out. so we vote for the next best thing, liberals.

most right libertarians would agree higher economic freedom trumps higher social freedoms, because the freer the market the freer the people.
maybe all libertarians should conspire to move into 1 or 2 electorates so we can actually get some MP's :O

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
maybe all libertarians should conspire to move into 1 or 2 electorates so we can actually get some MP's :O
This is a half-decent idea which has a reasonable chance of success. I endorse it.

PH011

HSC
Preferably Labor + Greens to keep them from making too many dumb decisions (censorship =.=)

Lentern

HSC
This is a half-decent idea which has a reasonable chance of success. I endorse it.
Yes lets all put you silly people in the same place and then call that place "Asylum".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)