Share your interesting/funny exam experiences and stories! (1 Viewer)

addoil

HSC
I love listening to stories about those awkward/epic experiences you've heard of/experienced/witnessed during your exams.

Please share!

theycallmebob

HSC
prelims: guy in front of me went to sleep, woke up with a jump and kicked his water bottle across the room

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
A student needing to go to the toilet urgently, but the rules were no toilets for the first hour, then there was a huge explosion, his seat was cover with shit, students surrounding him was moving their desks away. It sorta funny, but sad at the same time. The room smelt like a month curry or some sort, it was terribly horrible. The teachers told everybody they were to leave the exam room, and the test will be on another day with different concepts (they'll make a new one) and the student is left stranded in the exam room negotiating with the teacher. That student, as students would expect, was never to been seen again. Only the heads did, and its purely confidential to acknowledge the school he's currently attending.

This was back in 08', Year 8, when the grade was doing their history half-yearly. =P

zombies

HSC
A student needing to go to the toilet urgently, but the rules were no toilets for the first hour, then there was a huge explosion, his seat was cover with shit, students surrounding him was moving their desks away. It sorta funny, but sad at the same time. The room smelt like a month curry or some sort, it was terribly horrible. The teachers told everybody they were to leave the exam room, and the test will be on another day with different concepts (they'll make a new one) and the student is left stranded in the exam room negotiating with the teacher. That student, as students would expect, was never to been seen again. Only the heads did, and its purely confidential to acknowledge the school he's currently attending.

This was back in 08', Year 8, when the grade was doing their history half-yearly. =P
that's... cringeworthy

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Life ruiner right there.

Domsky

HSC
A student in my exam was such as show off about his muscles and when he finish his exams he was doing some 'air lifting' and in the process i think he got bored and started to try and lift his desk....the funny thing happened instead of carry his desk, the desk magically falls apart and IT WAS HUGE COMMOTION in the hall....most of the student where laughing at his stupidity and the teachers just shook there heads...
Stupid guy reck my concentration...hahaha

RushDawgs

HSC
Uni Grad
i was doing my half yearlies for bio and my table started to creak, so I was like it was nothing. Then it fell making the biggest thud hahahahaha
LOL the number of death stares made me loose focus :/

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
i was doing my half yearlies for bio and my table started to creak, so I was like it was nothing. Then it fell making the biggest thud hahahahaha
LOL the number of death stares made me loose focus :/
Lol creaky desks are the worst. But I wish something funny would happen in one of our exams...
More stories!!

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Hahahahhahahahahahahahaha

I laughed so hard at huge explosion

But poor guy :(

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
In my SC exam, a guy threw a desk 10 minutes into English.
Also in my SC exam, someone had a cold. They had a stack of tissues on their desk, pink. Well one of the supervisors freaked out and *so gross* opened a used tissue because they thought it was illegally smuggled in notes.

lolman69

HSC
I heard this happened to a guy a my school.
He sat next to a really busty girl during a french exam.
He didnt noe anything and jus spent the whole time checking the girl out.
He ended up gettin a zero cos teacher thought he was cheatin off her.

Jonneeh

HSC
During the school certificate i didn't know the geography/history question booklet was double sided.
Thought i aced it :spin:

susancollins

HSC
N/A
During the examination all are got the question paper, even i got the paper, before iam started writing i found my question paper was changed. I was shocked.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)