maryjane05

HSC
Next term, after finishing advanced math, I will be starting math E1 and E2 simultaneously, I know some of the E1 content due to common content with physics (vectors) but I was wondering if this workload will be too much. My school decided to start E1 and E2 in term 4 so I have not done any prelim E1.

maryjane05

HSC
Next term, after finishing advanced math, I will be starting math E1 and E2 simultaneously, I know some of the E1 content due to common content with physics (vectors) but I was wondering if this workload will be too much. My school decided to start E1 and E2 in term 4 so I have not done any prelim E1.
To clear up any confusions I WILL be starting E1 & E2 next term

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
my school does the same thing and similar rank. wouldn't be surprised if we go to same school

Sam14113

HSC
Honestly there’s probably more content for advanced than ext 1 and 2 combined. You’ll be fine on that front.

The bigger question is how good are you at tackling really hard questions (not hard content, hard questions)? If you aren’t sure, give it a go but make sure you’ve got room to drop it (and don’t be afraid to drop if you’re really struggling)

just my opinion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)