• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2 Viewers)

HSC
not really hey

like i said, i just find it creepy/weird/irritating that riet always finds a way to work it into the conversation when it has nothing to do with anything. cool. i'm done.
i don't even know what's going on, but nonetheless i'm enjoying myself.

HSC
ATTN: k8tiethesk8tie: word on the street is you're a bit of a floosy, and i was just wondering if you'd be willing to give me a mouth job to relieve me of my blue balls?

ty in advance

boganxcore

HSC
Actually, most girls I know want someone smarter and better.

GUYS on the other hand seem to want hot, dumb bimbos.
not true for some, such as me.

i like attractive smart women, and meh im not even that fussy with looks anyway

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
yeh, we want hot smart, busty women. we avoid the dumb bimbos if we can. whereas girls target the dumbshits unquestioningly.

proletariat

HSC
yeh, we want hot smart, busty women. we avoid the dumb bimbos if we can. whereas girls target the dumbshits unquestioningly.

They target the guys that know how to work the game*

I can only get the console up and running, the game always crashes for me :(

Lukazade8122

HSC
I can teach you something. It works for both sexes, and this happens everyday with everyone. You just aren't aware of it, if you learn how to play the game. Then it comes to be very helpful.

Talk to the girl/boy you like for a while, basically build a friendship with them, a good one.

Now you have an option, ask them out if you are keen enough. Hopefully you get a yes, if not...

Start ignoring them first, don't reply to one thing they say. This stage is very hard, but once you get through it, it will work. Basically you want them to "chase you".

Ignore for a little bit, but not too much where they eventually give up on you. Now this is when you start talking to them. More than likely they'll say sorry, and blah blah blahhhh.

Now don't instantly jump at them, give them like 2 days.

Now you can try your luck again, ask them out. It should work.

I can't explain why it works.

REMEMBER!!!
MIGHT NOT ALWAYS WORK!
IF THEY ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOU WHAT SO EVER, THEN YOU GOTTA MOVE ON.
BUT GIVE IT A FEW GOES, TWICE IS PLENTY I'M SORRY TO SAY.

YOU CAN CALL ME WHATEVER YOU LIKE, BUT I'VE BEEN IN MANY RELATIONSHIPS, HAD HEAPS OF FUN AND THATS THE MAIN THING.

MORE INFORMATION
The reason that this works, is because. They are mainly thinking to themselves that they can have you whenever they want and they might as well have fun with others while they have you wrapped around their finger. You need to show you have no more interest them. They will go crazy, they will want your attention. How they do it, is by chasing you. Which is what you want.

When ignoring them.!
Yes its very hard, but you need to stay strong otherwise you'll get hurt again and i don't want to see anyone get hurt. Being crushed by the one you care so much about hurts a lot. Make sure you stay strong.

HOW I FIND OUT ABOUT THIS
A good friend of mine, he in his 30s and single, he has had heaps of girlfriends and it was unbelieveable, hot girls too!!!
He told me about this, i decided to give it a go. It worked for me, i was happy with a girl for 3 years. We done a lot together. ( yes guys, we did get it on :p).
I have passed this onto others, and they are very happy with their boyfriends and girlfriends.

Why not give it a go?

Got any questions?
Send me message, i'll get back to you as soon as possible.

assiduous

HSC
Okay, but it's not the best way to get a bf/gf to marry it seems.
I say this because your friend is single and in his 30s?

But i guess, it's worth giving a go.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
all the single ladies, all the single ladies...

that would be me lol

HSC
ive never had a serious relationship

mostly because when i became interested in those things i didnt have the time :)
but when the HSC finishes ill be keeping my eyes open :D
well you guys r young... why would anyone want a serious relationship at such a young age unles they're like codependent... Be single live life.. relationships bring restrictions to a degree... i havent had a bf since i was 18 (wasn't serious) and now im like 23 and just got into a relationship that i think may "turn" serious through time..

Dont worry bout it now kiddo start worrying wen ur still single and in ur late 20's hehehehe

HSC
I can teach you something. It works for both sexes, and this happens everyday with everyone. You just aren't aware of it, if you learn how to play the game. Then it comes to be very helpful.

Talk to the girl/boy you like for a while, basically build a friendship with them, a good one.

Now you have an option, ask them out if you are keen enough. Hopefully you get a yes, if not...

Start ignoring them first, don't reply to one thing they say. This stage is very hard, but once you get through it, it will work. Basically you want them to "chase you".

Ignore for a little bit, but not too much where they eventually give up on you. Now this is when you start talking to them. More than likely they'll say sorry, and blah blah blahhhh.

Now don't instantly jump at them, give them like 2 days.

Now you can try your luck again, ask them out. It should work.

I can't explain why it works.

REMEMBER!!!
MIGHT NOT ALWAYS WORK!
IF THEY ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOU WHAT SO EVER, THEN YOU GOTTA MOVE ON.
BUT GIVE IT A FEW GOES, TWICE IS PLENTY I'M SORRY TO SAY.

YOU CAN CALL ME WHATEVER YOU LIKE, BUT I'VE BEEN IN MANY RELATIONSHIPS, HAD HEAPS OF FUN AND THATS THE MAIN THING.

MORE INFORMATION
The reason that this works, is because. They are mainly thinking to themselves that they can have you whenever they want and they might as well have fun with others while they have you wrapped around their finger. You need to show you have no more interest them. They will go crazy, they will want your attention. How they do it, is by chasing you. Which is what you want.

When ignoring them.!
Yes its very hard, but you need to stay strong otherwise you'll get hurt again and i don't want to see anyone get hurt. Being crushed by the one you care so much about hurts a lot. Make sure you stay strong.

HOW I FIND OUT ABOUT THIS
A good friend of mine, he in his 30s and single, he has had heaps of girlfriends and it was unbelieveable, hot girls too!!!
He told me about this, i decided to give it a go. It worked for me, i was happy with a girl for 3 years. We done a lot together. ( yes guys, we did get it on :p).
I have passed this onto others, and they are very happy with their boyfriends and girlfriends.

Why not give it a go?

Got any questions?
Send me message, i'll get back to you as soon as possible.

people that play mind games r sad.. therefore will always find eachother.. You can find genuine people who r u into u off the bat and not have to ignore this that.. thats quite pathetic and completely unreliable lmfao! how old r u like fkn 16 17? bahahahhahahaha

assiduous

HSC
people that play mind games r sad.. therefore will always find eachother.. You can find genuine people who r u into u off the bat and not have to ignore this that.. thats quite pathetic and completely unreliable lmfao! how old r u like fkn 16 17? bahahahhahahaha
i agree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)