• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2 Viewers)

boganxcore

HSC
nothing happened, i am trying.

its just girls are confusing as FUCK and shane & espo & etc. have made it even more confusing
since i seriously cannot comprehend how i can be 'too nice' for girls to like me.

and if that is the case, what the fuck is up with girls??? :confused:
why would they be attracted to absolute dicks rather than nice people? :/

HalcyonSky

HSC
nothing happened, i am trying.

its just girls are confusing as FUCK and shane & espo & etc. have made it even more confusing
since i seriously cannot comprehend how i can be 'too nice' for girls to like me.

and if that is the case, what the fuck is up with girls??? :confused:
why would they be attracted to absolute dicks rather than nice people? :/
you have to make them work for your niceness

absolute dicks dont get girls by being absolute dicks to them, they get them because when they do actually be nice its generally after the girl has done something to earn it and it feels a million times more rewarding to her than what a typical nice guy (read: pushover) would make her feel

idk read some books on evolutionary biology

HSC
dude honestly, get over it .. i'm pretty sure you're more interested in my sex life or lack thereof than basically anyone else i know, and tbh i find it pretty creepy that you bring it up all the time

HSC
dude honestly, get over it .. i'm pretty sure you're more interested in my sex life or lack thereof than basically anyone else i know, and tbh i find it pretty creepy that you bring it up all the time
aren't you fucking ultra-bogan breaking?

:lol:

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
agreed. girls cant accept that the guy is better/nicer/smarter than them. so they go out there and pick dumbshits so they can feel superior.

bio_nut

HSC
agreed. girls cant accept that the guy is better/nicer/smarter than them. so they go out there and pick dumbshits so they can feel superior.
Actually, most girls I know want someone smarter and better.

GUYS on the other hand seem to want hot, dumb bimbos.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
repressed feelings etc etc....

HalcyonSky

HSC
so stop fucking bringing it up and keep your chin out of shit that has absolutely nothing to do with you
jesus the intimacy situation with you guys must be super awkward if you get this worked up every time its mentioned

HSC
not really hey

like i said, i just find it creepy/weird/irritating that riet always finds a way to work it into the conversation when it has nothing to do with anything. cool. i'm done.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
i only do it because you find it irritating. Also those posts were just asking for it. It's not like I search this forum looking for your posts, I just call em as I see em

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)