Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
lol go do your HSC and stop procrastinating on BOS ;) haha what if you don't know which one you want? Fine, I'm just enjoying the attention while I can, and I don't want to pick because I've always been the ugly duckling. Come on, from never being noticed to FIVE guys showing interest?

jordankuai22

HSC
lala2 said:
lol go do your HSC and stop procrastinating on BOS ;) haha what if you don't know which one you want? Fine, I'm just enjoying the attention while I can, and I don't want to pick because I've always been the ugly duckling. Come on, from never being noticed to FIVE guys showing interest?
wow, this thread has alot of activity.

HSC
Well people have reasons that does'nt have a girl/boyfriend. It always common depends on your environment, health, social and economy. Environment is very common thing where people meets.

Like University. Its a new environment. It changes your ability.

For myself i don't have a girlfriend because:

I was negative. (not anymore :D)
I was in wrong environment (i hope i'm wrong!)
My social is low but it doesn't really matter.
My health is good but i have disabilities that doesn't make me sick :)
I don't have money problems, unless Centrelink would pay me enough. (looking for a year end of this year and maybe at Uni aswell)

brainwashed39

HSC
the people who started this thread back in 2004 have probably been in lots of relationships since then.
it just happens.
as for people who think they have high standards... you're all just commitment phobes.

melonkitten

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Well people have reasons that does'nt have a girl/boyfriend. It always common depends on your environment, health, social and economy. Environment is very common thing where people meets.

Like University. Its a new environment. It changes your ability.

For myself i don't have a girlfriend because:

I was negative. (not anymore :D)
I was in wrong environment (i hope i'm wrong!)
My social is low but it doesn't really matter.
My health is good but i have disabilities that doesn't make me sick :)
I don't have money problems, unless Centrelink would pay me enough. (looking for a year end of this year and maybe at Uni aswell)
How is your "social" low?

Applikation

HSC
I've never had a GF cause I'm ugly and I have aspergers (weird, can't relate, etc).

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Yeah I've never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend, I'd take either if anyone <17 is interested. Love you, bye.

m3ltd0wnpt

HSC
wat im saying really doesnt answer the question.. but.. it might help for some ppl... i hope..

being single.. u can do watever u want.. ur more independent.. u can flirt with whoever u want and u wont get in trouble. you can check out guys/girls. without having this fear that someone is giving u the deathstare..

while being in a relationship... you have someone to lean on.. someone to share your life with.. someone who cares about u and u care about them.. and you get endless hugs. lol

Hysterik

HSC
I recently rejected somebody in messy circumstances. Because I'm a bitch. I've never had a boyfriend. So it's pretty obvious why. :rolleyes:

emo-kid-91

Cheer me up?
HSC
i can proudly say i once had a ten-month relationship... that never progressed past hand-holding and cuddling. okay, so maybe 'proudly' is the wrong adverb. beyond that, pretty much nothing. oh well.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Hysterik said:
I recently rejected somebody in messy circumstances. Because I'm a bitch. I've never had a boyfriend. So it's pretty obvious why. :rolleyes:
Because you're tremendously ugly?

Zingy

HSC
Hysterik said:
I'll go out with you if you dont mind that i'm ugly and extraordinarily weird and awkward. We won't talk or have fun or anything, but we can still be bf/gf.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
emo-kid-91 said:
i can proudly say i once had a ten-month relationship... that never progressed past hand-holding and cuddling. okay, so maybe 'proudly' is the wrong adverb. beyond that, pretty much nothing. oh well.

what the fuck did you do for ten months?

brainwashed39

HSC
it's quality not quantity that counts.
i've had both and it's definitely the quality that's worth having.
so even if you've never had a gf/bf.. don't stress because i know heaps of people that have had lists of them that were ALL SHIT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)