Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

PrettyVacant

HSC
vorahk said:
dont do that.. just say no. going around wont do any good.

if you dont like it, just say no, it only hurts more when you make it happen for them then get chucked like trash.
No, I don't actually say yes. Unless they're very persistent for an answer. Normally I just -hope- they've forgotten about it.

Pace_T

HSC
haha yeah chasing some1 is fun. catching them isnt as much fun :p

vern

HSC
I never really had one, I couldn't be bothered too be honest. Perhaps find one at uni.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
PrettyVacant said:
I think I have a commitment problem.
Or maybe I just don't like people enough.
Because I never really ask the people I like to go out. People I don't like as much will probably ask me, and I don't have the heart to say no. I'll just prolong it and put it off.
http://www.myspace.com/rootminusfive
HAHAHAHAHA That's deplorable.

EDIT: Note also that sqrt(-5) is, in fact, defined.

vorahk

HSC
PrettyVacant said:
No, I don't actually say yes. Unless they're very persistent for an answer. Normally I just -hope- they've forgotten about it.
T_T i hate that.... make you wait for ages or just ignore you OR make you think of reversing your decision ><.

if i was to be rejected, i d like a straight no, no strings attached, no going around shit.

Dr_Doom

HSC
vorahk said:
Dr Doom has no heart, nor could he offer one lol.
Obviously if I don't have a heart I cannot offer one. Also no heart = no oxygen.. Does that make me an alien?

Season

HSC
I've never had a serious relationship before, but I've hooked up with guys at parties a lot. Every time I do lol I wake up the next day and am like 'whooops'. Also I've heard the best way to screw up your marks is to get a boyfriend.

If it makes you guys feel any better- at my all-girls school that I have to attend people who have never dated/been kissed etc. are plentiful and its not cos they're not nice or pretty its just cos they've never had the chance.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Komaticom said:
No heart = no life.

It doesn't make you an alien, it makes you dead.
Oh shit I'm dead? How am I posting? I must be a ghost :santa:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Season said:
I've never had a serious relationship before, but I've hooked up with guys at parties a lot. Every time I do lol I wake up the next day and am like 'whooops'. Also I've heard the best way to screw up your marks is to get a boyfriend.

If it makes you guys feel any better- at my all-girls school that I have to attend people who have never dated/been kissed etc. are plentiful and its not cos they're not nice or pretty its just cos they've never had the chance.
Partners will only fuck up your marks if you allow them to.

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
my bf and i have been together for almost a year and we've lived together for nearly all of our relationship. Before my bf and i met he had never had a gf, and i feel that its the best relationship i have ever been in things are awesome and i've never looked back :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Re: Tips

I still consider myself a n00b if that counts :eek:

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
never had a bf. all guys at school thought i had more balls than they did but that does not make me a leso and the ones that apparently liked me were too afraid 2 admit it or ask me out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)