SMS results (1 Viewer)

emmcyclopedia

HSC
a friend from '08 got her sms results in the afternoon, despite pre-registering for it.
don't know if this is something that many people experienced, but don't be too disappointed if it takes a fair while longer for your results to come through =]

roookie

HSC
a friend from '08 got her sms results in the afternoon, despite pre-registering for it.
don't know if this is something that many people experienced, but don't be too disappointed if it takes a fair while longer for your results to come through =]
Aww that would suck! most people i've asked though said that they got the sms results around 5.50 am. Hope that's the case.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
yeh bro

saves the trouble with laggy servers and stuff
Okay, I found your mobile number and I'll send you a text with the same layout as BOS with some made up marks about 5:55am.

I'm not sure whether to make them uber high or disappoint you with uber low ones...

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Okay, I found your mobile number and I'll send you a text with the same layout as BOS with some made up marks about 5:55am.

I'm not sure whether to make them uber high or disappoint you with uber low ones...
How'd you get my mobile number :S

wendybird

HSC
I second the "SMS arriving at 5 somethingish am"

I accelerated last year and got it roughly that time too. It was definitly before 6 because I looked at my phone and was all *wtf?!*

kaotic.nite

HSC
I second the "SMS arriving at 5 somethingish am"

I accelerated last year and got it roughly that time too. It was definitly before 6 because I looked at my phone and was all *wtf?!*
Same here. I was pretty surprised that it arrived before 6.

HSC
Uni Grad
I would but id have to go ask someone my number and im heaps lazy so y-nah.

jj.oc

HSC
how do u get it by sms??
its too late to sign up now...but im suprised u dont no how, i have recieved 2 letters in the mail telling me how, plus it is written all over this site, the board of studies, and students online...

also, did all of those ppl who recieved their SMSs at 5something AM sign up for SMS notification early? i did, so im hoping they send out the SMSs in the order that ppl signed up

Last edited:

3usch

HSC
so tomorrow is just purely what we scored for our hsc examination

3usch

HSC
oh right so its internal + external..i should know this just super confused, thanks all the same

lychnobity

HSC
its too late to sign up now...but im suprised u dont no how, i have recieved 2 letters in the mail telling me how, plus it is written all over this site, the board of studies, and students online...

also, did all of those ppl who recieved their SMSs at 5something AM sign up for SMS notification early? i did, so im hoping they send out the SMSs in the order that ppl signed up
no it isnt, i signed up not 2 hours ago. got the confirmation right away too, so it's still not too late. i think the time to get your registration in by is midnight tonight. (ie in 15 minutes)

kwokie

HSC
can u regester for sms service from overseas, like from overseas sim card.???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)