So how long is a long day...? (2 Viewers)

spence

HSC
When you work over 8 hours. It's meant to be 8 work, 8 play, and 8 sleep.

tbh it's when you check the time more than 7 times in the same hour.
Working over 8 hours really isn't that bad. At the moment I do that 5 times per week

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
How long does it take you to get to and from uni? The journey there and back is just under 3 hours to me (ughhh public transport), so I'd rather have a massive day at uni if it means I get an extra day off.
Lectures etc normally finish 5mins early, and start 5mins late, so there is time inbetween to have a quick bite to eat/nap. If you bring food from home that day to snack on throughout, you should make it through. And even if your concentration span has vanished by your last lesson, you will have a whole day off to revise!!!

...BUT the positives of scattering classes over nunmerous days include sleepins and avoiding peak-hour.

HSC
Uni Grad
I will have a 6 hour day so long as I get in before the rest.

micuzzo

HSC
@bregitta: well it should take me about 2 and a half hours there and back...

i guess i should take the 6 hour day because most of my other days will be 5 hours anyway... + to go to uni just for 3 hours will be such a waste.

micuzzo

HSC
@bregitta: well it should take me about 2 and a half hours there and back...

i guess i should take the 6 hour day because most of my other days will be 5 hours anyway... + to go to uni just for 3 hours will be such a waste.

X2RADialbomber

mandapanda
HSC
I have an eight hour day from 9-5 but I have both Monday and Thursday off. On that eight hour day, I have a one and a two hour break which is pretty awesome. :) I'd rather a longer day because I tend to be more focused for some reason. Plus, it gives me more time off for my assignments and exam prep.

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
man up op. I got 10-9 (3 hour break) on tues, but that means i only go to uni 2 days instead of 3 or possibly 4 days a week.

micuzzo

HSC
man up op. I got 10-9 (3 hour break) on tues, but that means i only go to uni 2 days instead of 3 or possibly 4 days a week.
easy for you to say lol

nah im good... ill b ok with 6hrs of class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)