So what's new with you and your significant other/crush/desired person/ etc? (1 Viewer)

battler1

HSC
N/A
why do some many faggots have feelings for, fuck up and drink some tooheys cunts and join the great australian battle for housing affordability

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
No. I took a quick look through facebook, but nothing came up. Although a lot I still haven't added as friends, so there's still hope.
Then the mystery continues...!

So did you end up telling her you had these feelings for her?
What?! LOL no. However, I am happy to report I am more cordial with her friends - one of which topped the state in Society and Culture last year. I saw her on Wednesday and I was like: "OMG, my intellectual superior! Miss First in the State!" And then I told her I'd bake her a cookie (because my respect points can be exchanged for cookies - 6000 per cookie), and she got 11800. She said she'd come collect it soon.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Horrible, but good. I'm on holidays so I don't get to see the cunt. Still wondering whether I should open up about how I feel or just continue sleeping with every slut bitch I come across.
What?! LOL no. However, I am happy to report I am more cordial with her friends - one of which topped the state in Society and Culture last year. I saw her on Wednesday and I was like: "OMG, my intellectual superior! Miss First in the State!" And then I told her I'd bake her a cookie (because my respect points can be exchanged for cookies - 6000 per cookie), and she got 11800. She said she'd come collect it soon.
She hates you.

HSC
Horrible, but good. I'm on holidays so I don't get to see the cunt. Still wondering whether I should open up about how I feel or just continue sleeping with every slut bitch I come across.

She hates you.
Lolol.
Every lady wants your cock I'm sure.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Lolol.
Every lady wants your cock I'm sure.
I'm not saying that they're top-shelf and not completely desperate.
But I really want to know, whether I should just open up about how I feel after the holidays or just use this time to forget all of it and just continue with all the pointless sex?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not saying that they're top-shelf and not completely desperate.
But I really want to know, whether I should just open up about how I feel after the holidays or just use this time to forget all of it and just continue with all the pointless sex?
Open up when your middle aged.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
LOL. No one is appreciating the awesome Gallardo. what is this? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)