Soccer talk eg. prem league, champ league, serie a etc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
I can't see any of these players getting involved in illegal activity like this, surely, as high-profile public figures, they would think before they did anything risky..

acmilan4eva

HSC
N/A
I wouldnt be surprised if its Adrain Mutu (CHelsea) he was a wife basher back in Italy.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
a Milan fan.. finally

'Derby Della Madonnina' - Milan 2-0 Inter (prediction)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
LOL. apparently after the manager heard of the situation he said he would resign on the spot..now it doesnt sound like something wenger or robson would do. however ranieri.... :p

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
could be sol campbell, so people would stop accusing him of being gay.

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by copious
could be sol campbell, so people would stop accusing him of being gay.
hmm...but the whole arsenal is gay...yet, only 7 were involved..wheres the rest?

stinger v2.0

Originally posted by reynaldo
I can't see any of these players getting involved in illegal activity like this, surely, as high-profile public figures, they would think before they did anything risky..
thats a good point ... but the whole situation seems pretty serious, with reports of the manager and chairman blowing up about it

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I doubt it's Chelsea, the players are more busy tryin' to get into first team than anything else... and they have Terry, Lampard, (Bridge and J Cole) as pretty regular England International... but then again. :p

ricenoodles

HSC
i read in today's paper that they were gonna anounce the players involved at this weeks games...or maybe i read it in an earlier post. *shrugs*

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
yeah, fans could put up banners or make chants or some crap.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
i think they will announce who was involved this week sometime.. ive read that Newcastle fined one of their players $200,000 odd.. and theyve linked Chelsea too.. apparently 2 involved are from the elite (Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal) and the other 5 from other "top" teams (Liverpool, Newcastle, Blackburn etc..)

When they name the players, this thing is going to have a craphouse affect on the EPL.. degrade its image and respectability, besides ruining the careers of 7 or so players.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
In other news, I think I'll support Birmingham City after they got thrased by Man Utd... :D

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
it wont be man utd, there were 6 teams involved in gasmes on that sat. from memory it was livo,chelsea,gunners,aston villa, charlton and someone else.

^___^
HSC
this is the squad that i think needed to beat turkey (note i took owen out cos of injury at this pt in time)

James

G.Neville Ferdinand Campbell A.Cole

Lampard Beckham Gerrard Heargreves

Scholes
Beattie

Beckham is in mad form playing in centre..so shift Lampard to the right..scholes plays well in that position and Beattie is currently the only player that can play as a lone forward. Heargreves is better than Dyer in terms of defensive duties...i dunno about Campbell cos he might still not in tip top mental shape..but i left him there cos he has the experience

ricenoodles

HSC
apparently Dyer wasn't involved...he just knew about it..
some guy came forward...i forgot his name...started with an M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)