Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
im quite enjoying this hbk_9 v everyone else arguement ...
haha ... cmon keep going hbk_9 !!

^___^
HSC
best utd formation i reckon

howard
brown ferdinand silvestre p.neville
c.ronaldo keane fortune giggs
scholes
van nisterooy

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
... said:

howard
scholes
van nisterooy
How can you leave out Rooney.

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
... said:

howard
scholes
van nisterooy
Fortune as a centre mid? You are in dream land, mate, seriously...... Put him as leftback instead of phillip neville, push scholesy back in the mids and put roonaldo up front with ruud, much better team there i would think......... Fortune as a centre mid would be a very poor selection in my opinion.......

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
HBK_9 said:
aussies consider "Sydney Olympic" an ethnic name and is "olympic" a ethnic term?

No but because the greeks follow them its called an ethnic team

is Sydney United a ethnic name?
No but because croatians follow them it is an ethnic team
dude...come on, surely you of all people, would want to get your arguement right. you asked whether sydney united was an ethic name. then you you said because croatians follow the team it's an ethnic team...that isnt the name, that's the basis of the fans. if the club is supported by the croatian community then it'll more than likely be called a croatian club, by people also other than 'aussies'...that means greeks, italians, aboriginals, etc. that doesnt imply that the name of the club 'Sydney United' has somewhat of an ethnic backgroud/heritage...if you think that it is, then WTF is going on with half the english teams?

you seem to assume too much, and seem to assume your opinion is right, that seems to be a trait of narrowminded people. dont be one of them

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Real Madrid in Zlatan bid
SBS

According to Swedish media reports, Real Madrid have offered Juventus 70 million euros ($A119 million dollars) for their Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

"Zlatan is the best in the world right now," Ibrahimovic's agent Mino Raiola told local Swedish daily Goeteborgs-Posten. "That's why Real Madrid want him."

But Juventus, who have just claimed their 28th Italian league title, have already refused the bid according to Raiola.

"They don't want to sell," he said.

Ibrahimovic, who joined Juventus from Ajax last northern summer, is one of the team's star players, having scored 16 goals in his first season in Serie A.

70million euroz...? Fuck thatz crazy...

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
70 million !!! WOAH !!!
Thats a bit much for Zlatan ... I mean hes good, but hes not 70 million good ...
lol, although Real Madrid have quiet a record for over spending ...

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
RUB!X said:
70 million !!! WOAH !!!
Thats a bit much for Zlatan ... I mean hes good, but hes not 70 million good ...
lol, although Real Madrid have quiet a record for over spending ...
70mil is too much for anyone bar Ronaldinho/Adriano at the moment. Still, he IS better than anything they;ve got atm.

Crazy Horse

HSC
70million euros is way too much for Ibrahimovic...
But if Real have actually bid for him and Juve have refused to sell - thats stupid...

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I think Ronaldinho have a buy out clause of around 80million euroz in hiz contract, so why not go fo him....?
Dumb Madrid

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
no one is and ever will be worth 70 mil (although in 5 years time real/chelsea may pay that much for fabregas or some other genius young gun), and certainly not for big ibrahimovic. ive just seen him do lots of diving actually, so i dont really rate him.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
blackfriday said:
no one is and ever will be worth 70 mil (although in 5 years time real/chelsea may pay that much for fabregas or some other genius young gun), and certainly not for big ibrahimovic. ive just seen him do lots of diving actually, so i dont really rate him.
maybe players of the calibre of Ronaldinho are worth 70 million, but definitely not Ibrahimovic.

C'mon Man United in the FA Final tonight!!! :D

Last edited:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
their defense, missin Heinze iz a big loss. Prob will consist of:

Brown-------Rio--------Silvestre--------O'Shea
Neville is expected to be playing as well. The defence should be as follows;

Howard

Neville Ferdinand Brown Silvestre

...Heinze is a big loss...but the defense still looks pretty sound.

^___^
HSC
RyddeckerSMP said:
Fortune as a centre mid? You are in dream land, mate, seriously...... Put him as leftback instead of phillip neville, push scholesy back in the mids and put roonaldo up front with ruud, much better team there i would think......... Fortune as a centre mid would be a very poor selection in my opinion.......
fortune is probably the most underrated player in the utd squad

did you see how good he was against Milan???
he outplayed keane i reckon

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
^LoL my prediction fo the line up waz right. :p
Man U look the better side, the Reyes Bergkamp combo ain't workin fo the Arse, they really do miss Henry.
Ronaldo iz ownin Lauran down the left hand side, shame that Scholes didn't finish off that play early in the first half.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
... said:
fortune is probably the most underrated player in the utd squad
I agree. I reckon Ferguson should put him on and take off Fletcher.

0-0 at halftime. Man Utd has had the better chances and I agree...Ronaldo is looking pretty dangerous when he runs down the left side of the field.

Last edited:

fatmuscle

HSC
LMF^^ said:
^LoL my prediction fo the line up waz right. :p
Man U look the better side, the Reyes Bergkamp combo ain't workin fo the Arse, they really do miss Henry.
Ronaldo iz ownin Lauran down the left hand side, shame that Scholes didn't finish off that play early in the first half.
i'm missing Henry too!!!

there's so many chances where Henry could've carved up their defence, but atm, rooney and ronaldo are walking past Arsenal's defence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)