• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer Thread 2004 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
good chance of happening.

1) Carlos has rejected all extended contract offers from RM.. he wants 4 years.. they only offer 2

2) Roman is all about the big name players.. and hes not short of dough either

3) Carlos would virtually be guaranteed a first team place + £100,000 per week and the challenge of a new league.

4) RM would rather sell him for $$$ now than risk losing him in a year or whatever on bosman (free)

5) Both RM and Carlos know that he could be easily replaced by a younger LB.. which would have to happen sooner or later anyway..

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
he has been for some time now (on paper) ...

Last edited:

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
sif carlos a back

my mistake.. by "LB" i meant "striker-who-stands-in-a-defensive-position-when-the-whistLe-is-Blown-at-the-start-of-the-match"

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Musical manages, Valencia's manager has gone walkabout. Hope Ranieri returns to Valencia! :D

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Some Claudio Ranieri quotes:

"They showed good stamina and good vitamins."

"People have said I am a dead man walking but I am not - I am still moving. It is difficult to kill me."

"I am happy when our fans are happy, when our players are happy and our chairman is on the moon."

"Hasselbaink is like a shark, Cole is a like a lion and Adrian Mutu is like a snake."

''It is my baby. Maybe soon it will be ready to get out of the pram... I will lead it by the hand''

''I want us to be one of the best teams in the world but everyone wants to crucify me like Jesus Christ. ''

"Before you kill me, that crazy man, I give you a good espresso. A small one. I am a Scottish man."

There's still so many more.......

Classic Tinkerman :D

eyebrowman

HSC
"Hasselbaink is like a shark, Cole is a like a lion and Adrian Mutu is like a snake."

lol ,wtf is that suppose to mean

all i remember was:
"albramvoich (sp?) knows nothing about football"

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I don't Ranieri said the last one. He must've been misquoted =p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Well, Rivaldo was well past his prime anyway... which was before he did alot of faking in the WC.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
jeez that really shitted me off, with the fair play banner bhind and all ... omg ... i hate rivaldo ... off to qatar is he ... hope he gets blown up or some shit ... although many former stars are der now ... batituta, hiero and the like ...

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
well, i've just been told that new zealand lost 4-2 to vanuatu. :p

if thats true then holy fuck, we're gonna lose a lot of money when the 2-leg playoffs come around.

and about rivaldo and qatar. if they're willing to pay him millions per season when he's well past his best, i can't begrudge him for taking it. although he is a cunt for many reasons, if i was a washed up player and i got offered that kind of money i'd take it straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)