State of Origin Thread (1 Viewer)

who is going to win the state of orgin??

• blues

Votes: 50 74.6%
  • marrons

Votes: 17 25.4%

• Total voters

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
but...how did they leave out kite or menzies for simpson?

if anasta went to union i doubt he would get a game at fly half, but with his size he could play some games as a lock/breakaway although its highly unlikely.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Iluvtheknights said:
GO THE BLUES.
BUDERUS WILL LEAD THE BOYS TO VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!! :)
yup, buderus is the best! me and my friend-who is an absolute obssessed buderus fan (no joke, freak lol) were so happy when they said he was captain. Hopefully we will win :D

is neone goin to the nsw game2? i hope there are still tickets avaliable even if theyre shit :( i want to go, but my friend's dad was suppose to buy then, and he hasnt bought them yet! :mad:

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Iluvtheknights said:
DRAGONZ, you are the first Dragons supporter I have seen that actually has some brains about them.
I was surprised that Simpson got picked, but he has played really well in a team who cannot seem to do anything right. Like DRAGONZ said, he was one of the best second rowers in the game until that crappy run with injuries. He deserves his spot.
Haha, thanks Iluvtheknights. I take my league really seriously... probably too seriously, if truth be told.

Oh man. State of Origin is so close I can touch it! But I have to wait until after Round 11 games.... not too long to go now! :)

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
as long as the blues can defend, barrett, cooper and gasnier will take care of the offense :)

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
ROONEY... go the man from the mountains
im putting $50 on him at the TAB 2mrw

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
I go with Bill, i think rooney will score first. I might wack on $10 if i have time.
With kimmorley prone to cut-out passes, i think the wider players might get some ball. Watch out for lockyers bombs to the left!

NSW 22-14

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
What a ridiculouz try, Slater knocked on fo sure, he tried to catch it after losin control of it.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
I was thinking "field goal" during Queensland's last set of 6, and Lockyer delivered. :(

13-0... clinical half by Queensland. So far, NSW couldn't find the answers.

ChrisE

HSC
this years nsw team is weak, i hope qld win so ricky stuart and co change the team. i believe anasta should be at 5/8. looks like reputation and not form have chosen some of these positions. im embarassed quite frankly.

on the upside, kennedy and hindmarsh had blinder 1st halves, and carl webb is my new favourite player depite being from north of the border. bring back the biff he says.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)