State of Origin Thread (1 Viewer)

who is going to win the state of orgin??

• blues

Votes: 50 74.6%
  • marrons

Votes: 17 25.4%

• Total voters

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I hate to say it but the more deserving team won.... the blues were quite bad especially the hookers (wing & budderus), props, centers... well everyone except King, Rooney, Ben Kennedy and fitzgibbon.

Kimmorley was shocking but deserves a second chance, that being said, i wouldnt be disappointed if he missed the next 2 SOO games= more power for the sharks.
I cant think of one good kick all night by the blues.... even Coopers grubber that led to the try was shit.

But one good thing was the defense. I think QLD only got one line break... good defense all round.... and almost a good come back...

iamsickofyear12

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Well if he wazn't the marker then he haz to be offside right...?
But the handz of Simpkins when he made that decision suggested that marker waz not in line. Or did I see somethin diff...?
I'm pretty sure the call was that he was offside, and not that he was not lined up as marker. Obviously simpkins thought he had failed to make it back the 10 after the last tackle.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
everybody has bad games, and they all deserve a second chance, but i think Ricky will blame Kimmorley and drop him.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Random_87 said:
everybody has bad games, and they all deserve a second chance, but i think Ricky will blame Kimmorley and drop him.
Kimmorley has never been any good.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
our halfback was crap...like let barrett kick and we would have won.
Yeah like I pointed out earlier, Barrettz short kick durin ET which ended in the safe handz of Thurston.
Sure Barrett would've won us the game.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Yeah like I pointed out earlier, Barrettz short kick durin ET which ended in the safe handz of Thurston.
Sure Barrett would've won us the game.
At least he didn't throw a pass to Bowen so he could score.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
Kimmorley has never been any good.
You are kidding right? He has been great for the sharks even in losing sides (past 2 years) and almost single handedly won Melbourne the premiership in 1999 (i think it was 99). He was also part of the reason we won all three games against Great Britain. He played brilliantly in the kangaroos tour....

....however, it would be great to have him just for the sharks without SOO duties.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
I wonder what Noddy will be thinking about when he goes to sleep tonite.

Noddy's gonnnneeee, put Gower or Joey back in at no.7

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
im relleh relleh disappointed...what a comeback...just missed out by that much in the end...it so hurts

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Random_87 said:
You are kidding right? He has been great for the sharks even in losing sides (past 2 years) and almost single handedly won Melbourne the premiership in 1999 (i think it was 99). He was also part of the reason we won all three games against Great Britain. He played brilliantly in the kangaroos tour....

....however, it would be great to have him just for the sharks without SOO duties.
I'm not kidding. He isn't any good. He can't run the ball, his passing is poor and his kicking game sucks. I don't know why he is so highly rated.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
joey also said after the game that they needed to giv it to gaz more,
so if joey's in he'll do that

hence we'll win :)

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
I'm not kidding. He isn't any good. He can't run the ball, his passing is poor and his kicking game sucks. I don't know why he is so highly rated.
Noddy's overrated and over paid. Thats why the Northern Eagles let him go. We want Orford back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)