State of Origin Thread (1 Viewer)

who is going to win the state of orgin??

• blues

Votes: 50 74.6%
  • marrons

Votes: 17 25.4%

• Total voters

iamsickofyear12

HSC
NSW lost because of Kimmorley. It started in the first 5 minutes when he did that stupid chip kick and got NSW on the wrong end of the field position. He did absolutely nothing all game. Didn't have one good kick. Then he threw the intercept pass for QLD to win. He better be out next game.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Yeah Kimmorley was terrible. Even Gower wasn't that bad.
I'm glad to see that Matty Bowen got the winning try though.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
NSW lost because of Kimmorley. It started in the first 5 minutes when he did that stupid chip kick and got NSW on the wrong end of the field position. He did absolutely nothing all game. Didn't have one good kick. Then he threw the intercept pass for QLD to win. He better be out next game.
Exactly the way I feel about it.
And waz he involved in any of the NSW triez...? I couldn't remember seein him around...

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
BLOODY BARRETT AND KIMMORLEY!!! its a joke!! they do absolutely NOTHING ALL game and make the mistakes that COST the side!!!!!!
i dont know why wing and minicello are there either!!!! same as ryles!! UNBELIEVABLE!!

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
we were so close...managed to get extra time...
but damn too many penalties cost us
and also missing two conversions
and also having kimmorley on the field

iamsickofyear12

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Exactly the way I feel about it.
And waz he involved in any of the NSW triez...? I couldn't remember seein him around...
I saw him making tackles a lot, but he did nothing in attack which is what he is there for. He would have kept the position if he did anything good tonight, but now I think Johns will get it for the next game.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Well 2 ref decisionz proved decisive at the end, first waz the Ty Williamz try, then waz the penalty against Bailey fo not linin up az the marker, which resulted in Thurstonz equaliser.

I still can't see how the first one can be a try.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
I saw him making tackles a lot, but he did nothing in attack which is what he is there for. He would have kept the position if he did anything good tonight, but now I think Johns will get it for the next game.
Johns...? I can only see him up in the commentary box again.

ChrisE

HSC
ill say that the st george players were the ones that had the poorest games. all of them either were quiet or were off their game except for small bursts of goodness in the second half.
kimmorleys kicking was poor, very poor actually. his 5th tackle kicks lacked the accuracy and innovation nsw needed to come away with more points. in the second half there was a vast improvement overall but in the first half NSW lacked heart, and queensland had plenty of it. clearly the better team won on the night.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Well 2 ref decisionz proved decisive at the end, first waz the Ty Williamz try, then waz the penalty against Bailey fo not linin up az the marker, which resulted in Thurstonz equaliser.

I still can't see how the first one can be a try.
It wasn't a penalty for not lining up as the marker, the ref said he wasn't at marker, that he was just offside which he wasn't.

And I can see why Ty Williams was given that try, although it is ridiculous that you can score by not being able to catch the footy. But if that was given the benefit of the doubt Rooney should of been given the benefit of the doubt in his disallowed try because you could not tell whether or not the ball was over the line or not.

The ref ended up calling it held up, but the ball was definately down, so if it was over the line it was a try. The only call other than try there should have been change over.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
'He who chips in his own half sleeps on park benches.'

Well Barrett didn't really chip, but hez an idiot fo doin a short kick in hiz own half, which would've been good if he regathered, but he didn't. Another reason why NSW lost.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
it will either be
johns halfback
or hill 5/8th and barrett half back
kimmorley is gorrnnn for sure

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
It wasn't a penalty for not lining up as the marker, the ref said he wasn't at marker, that he was just offside which he wasn't.
Well if he wazn't the marker then he haz to be offside right...?
But the handz of Simpkins when he made that decision suggested that marker waz not in line. Or did I see somethin diff...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)