Student cards. (1 Viewer)

cheeseburgers

HSC
I made my student ID card today when i went in to enrol. Only I just realized there is no 2011 transport sticker on it that makes one eligible for the concession travel price.
Did anyone experience the same thing? Where can I go to get the sticker/ concession travel card?

Lou283

HSC
Last year it was as you exited the place where yo get your card - out the left door. I think enrolment is on all week so maybe you can go back tomorrow?

On another note, what do you do once you are in second year? How do we get our card?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I think you get your concession sticker from the student enquiry service in the lincoln building now, not in C5C. You keep using the same card, you just get the sticker changed every year.

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
Can't get your concession yet. You need to enrol in units before they give you concession sticker, since no concession for those who do part-time. So pick 3 or more units.

xsavagex

HSC
This may be dodgy, but is it possible to enrol in 3 subjects, get the concession, and then drop the 3rd?

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
It was in the room opposite where you got your card, albeit badly labelled. I only managed to get the sticker by following other people awkwardly...

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Just for reference:

New students get their concession stickers in C5C
Continuing students get them in the Lincoln building.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)