Subject Advice! (1 Viewer)

specificagent1

HSC
To be fair I believe that after 20 years of the same thing I am not surprised that NESA wanted to mix things up but if I were to look at this from a student's perspective it comes as a big shock.

Did Eddie Woo say this is a danger for teachers who have taught for too long, and that it is for the benefit of the teacher if they are able to see where the student is struggling.
eddie?

zizi2003_

HSC
. i remember getting really lost in adaptive immunity for bio and when I asked for help my bio teacher just weaved it off saying he 'can't understand what's difficult about it'
LITERALLY WHAT MY TEACHER SAID TOO WTF AHAHAH
or shes like- "check the ppt on google classroom" with all the ppts being actually downloaded from other schools i-

5uckerberg

HSC
LITERALLY WHAT MY TEACHER SAID TOO WTF AHAHAH
or shes like- "check the ppt on google classroom" with all the ppts being actually downloaded from other schools i-
PLAGIARISM! Did nobody see that coming unless if she requested permission to use them?

Leadmen4y

HSC
yeah good that u dropped it then :/
lol our bio class used to have like 23 ppl in the beginning of year 11, now it's 5 people including me.......and we all know why
that's crazy... that was my adv maths class but for a different reason, the course for too difficult for the people who've chose it

zizi2003_

HSC
oh and 5 ppl just in my class LMAO
other bio classes still have like 20ish ppl which further explains how bad our teacher was

GlowYossy22

HSC
wow same tho
Same here! The Covid lockdown added onto this was the worst thing ever! Over the lockdown period she just sent a msg every lesson asking us the go through the pp and textbook chapter. Didn't explain a single thing, ghosted us for 14 weeks lmao.

specificagent1

HSC
Same here! The Covid lockdown added onto this was the worst thing ever! Over the lockdown period she just sent a msg every lesson asking us the go through the pp and textbook chapter. Didn't explain a single thing, ghosted us for 14 weeks lmao.
wow imagine getting paid to be shit

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Haha half our physics class dropped because of our teacher, the only people staying are those who need it for engineering or those in it for "scaling"

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
which one are you?
neither i just like the subject but im the only guy who enjoys physics there, people were hyped at the start but the guy sucks so much at teaching that everyone lost interest. I just study a module in the holidays and through other resources so in that way my enjoyment for physics doesn't deteriorate. Its not really the teaching part as well, he's kind of snarky and all up about himself so he doesn't like the students that are actually competent at it since they ask a lot of questions and already study ahead so they have "better" or as he calls it "shortcut" methods like using the quadratic formula lol

GlowYossy22

HSC
neither i just like the subject but im the only guy who enjoys physics there, people were hyped at the start but the guy sucks so much at teaching that everyone lost interest. I just study a module in the holidays and through other resources so in that way my enjoyment for physics doesn't deteriorate. Its not really the teaching part as well, he's kind of snarky and all up about himself so he doesn't like the students that are actually competent at it since they ask a lot of questions.
Asking questions, bad teachers hate them ;(. This reminds me of what happened last week. I didn't understand a certain worksheet solution, specifically it was about finding the radius of a circular path. I asked if she could go through the question and she said she'll go through it the next lesson. I then asked her again next lesson and she completely ignores me!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)