subject selected for year 11 2004 (1 Viewer)

overwhelming

Originally posted by zahid
mine are

3u maths
3u english
2u chemistry
2u Physics
2u Economics
2u business
hmm why physics and chemistry??

my best suggestion would be to take away one of them since 12 units is the minimum required.

Year 11 is sposed to be a bludge.. you don't want to put too much pressure on yourself unnecessarily.

Numero Uno

HSC
Originally posted by overwhelming
hmm why physics and chemistry??

my best suggestion would be to take away one of them since 12 units is the minimum required.

Year 11 is sposed to be a bludge.. you don't want to put too much pressure on yourself unnecessarily.
Bah he must be a geek

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
LOL @ geek (4 sure hes a geek.. did u see his sc marks??)

im doing chem and phys and im not a geek im actually the opposite... LOL im dum . I just loveeeee science

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Well I do both Physics and Chemistry, and I'm not that much of a geek... well maybe I am but thats not the point, you can be a geek without being a nerd and vice-versa some of us just happen to be both :rolleyes:

overwhelming

lol nerd?? If i recall correctly I got like band 3 for history and band 4 for geography.

but that was 2 years ago.. so yeah..

HSC
can't bother writing my subjects down so look in my profile
not many people from my school chose chemistry and physics because of the friggin eligibility thing they have there.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Originally posted by sam04u
LOL @ geek (4 sure hes a geek.. did u see his sc marks??)
No....My results dont actually show that i am a geek...for me it actually means i hav accomplished something...which many ppl dont seem to realise...ooh well...nothing personal...it just pisses me off when ppl judge me by my results.

ditzy_llama

Hmm .... I'm doing Studies of Religion II, Biology, Modern history, English extension, mathematics, english advanced ... but im not sure whether to do physics or legal studies ... anyone got any suggestions?? I find physics interesting, but i probably like legal studies more ... however physics will be more beneficial for uni, lol i dont know, someone make the decision for me!

overwhelming

beneficial for uni??

why do you say that??
Physics is not worth it for the amount of content you need to work through.

Legal Studies is more interesting + will get you better marks because it is less content :)

tomcats

HSC
okie, im doing english, extension maths, business studies, economics, chemistry nd accounting (13 units), im also finking abt doing legal studies coz i find it quite interesting & challenging, do u fink 15 units is a bit too much??? any suggestions????

Originally posted by overwhelming
omg are u saying u actually studied for your SC?
i also did study for sc, altho not dat much but a bit, many ppl say sc is nothing, i still fink dat itz necessary, theres definitely no prob wiv studying 4 sc. nd btw im not a geek -_-! ^-^

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
15 units is waaaay too much most people are at 11 units by the time of the hsc
you are going to have HEAPS of assessments to do all at the same time, heaps of exams to study for
the only time i would recommend 14 units (or more) is if u are doing 2 languages because for assessments (if you are a continuer) u dont really need to prepare..

clever angel

HSC
hi i am doing:
eng adv
maths extension 1
phy
chem
bio
business studies

hopefully the right choice!!

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
I'm currently doing 13 units, and thats definately enough for me. You could try for yr 11, but for yr 12 there is no point, its too stressful, and having 5 units not counting for UAI isn't being safe, its excessive.
Concentrate on the subjects you're best at, and don't overload yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)