subject selected for year 11 2004 (1 Viewer)

afta???

HSC
ok .... no direct discrimination to bio but from my friends.......chem and physics seem like the worst (or more correctly, boring) subjects ever.......... for your own sake people!

ledzeppelin

HSC
I'm doing:
3 unit English
3 unit maths
French
Latin
Modern History &
1 unit Religion

coroneos

omg French >_<.. haha hate french :p anyway good selections :p..

i suggest u do eco/biz/legal ..

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
Good for you for doing two languages...

Was gonna keep doing French + German but dropped German to do chem. Bad mistake, doing two sciences, unless you can cope. Plus chem is boooooring.

French is cool though; no assignments, textbook munching, etc etc.

Eco was okay in the prelim course but seems difficult in HSC. Two essays in a 3 hr trial = overload

blamethesystem

alpha and omega
HSC
i am doing (atm)
-3unit and advanced eng. yr 11
-Bio yr 11
and the rest year 10 subjects
next year im doing
-3unit/adv engyr12
-Bio yr 12
-chem 11
-drama 11
-3 unit maths 11
maybe 11 PE
then ill pick up 4 unit maths and eng... maybe... in 2006
confusing i know- blame the system!

Mumma

HSC
Hi guys.

Is there anything wrong with these subject selections?

Standard English
Maths 3u
Physics
Software Design and Development
Engineering Studies
Photography

12 units, 11units in year 12.

Oh and dont tell me ' DUN SELECT PHYSIX IT SUX LOLOLLOOOL". Just because YOU dont enjoy it. I enjoyed the basic physics topic we had at the beginning of year 10 this year in science (but hated environmental chemistry and currently ‘disliking’ the biology topic)

Ive tried choosing 'overlapping' subjects. Engineering Studies is basically = physics + maths. I also do some programming at home, which should help a lot with SDD. I enjoy photography and bought a nice little camera to take random photos with earlier this year. It seems like an almost too perfect subject list… I want to do electrical/telecommunications or maybe even mechanical engineering at university, which don’t have very high entry UAIs (all < 85 at UTS, which I really want to go to). I just want to make sure my subject choices wont fuck me over later in the next 2 years.

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
U should choose subjects that u like ... no one can really tell you what to pick cause only u know what u like. You are going to get better marks and a higher uai if u choose subjects that you like and therefore you can be bothered studying.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
afta??? said:
ok .... no direct discrimination to bio but from my friends.......chem and physics seem like the worst (or more correctly, boring) subjects ever.......... for your own sake people!
you're just as bad as coroneos.

santaslayer

HSC
coroneos said:
omg French >_<.. haha hate french :p anyway good selections :p..

i suggest u do eco/biz/legal ..
wow, that's what i did ........:p

plus 2u SOR, Eng Adv and Mathz.

mishka

HSC
N/A
*sniff* all these year 10-ers choosing their subjects must mean my time is coming to an end... FINE THEN, push us out!!! We're only leaving to make room for you!!!

hahahaha... and if you wanna know, year 12 does funny things to you. Right now I'm babbling cos of all the studying for the trials, I'm surfing year 10 forums and eating a banana. I HATE BANANAS!!!!! :(

sorry if i scared ya!
P.S: i'm not crazy - my other posts are quite normal!

blamethesystem

alpha and omega
HSC
mishka said:
*sniff* all these year 10-ers choosing their subjects must mean my time is coming to an end... FINE THEN, push us out!!! We're only leaving to make room for you!!!

hahahaha... and if you wanna know, year 12 does funny things to you. Right now I'm babbling cos of all the studying for the trials, I'm surfing year 10 forums and eating a banana. I HATE BANANAS!!!!! :(

sorry if i scared ya!
P.S: i'm not crazy - my other posts are quite normal!

soz- our bad!!!! lol... fancy that, i hate bananas also, but i always eat em when i get them, coz they're easy, jst 4 the sake of it... hmmmm.... now that is definately not normal! - blame the system!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)