• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Survivor : Pearl Islands (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
So who do you reckon is next then? T or Darrah? Or someone else.
lol wrong ppl they wont be voted out for a while i think, drake aliance is going down, rupert is on the choping block but if he ends up winning immunity then it will be burton. Theres no way theyre voting off relatively weak T or Darah instead of burton or rupert. jon is staying put whoever takes him to final 2 will win hands down unless the jury pull a 360 and vote for jon out of spite.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Haha, the look! I knew there was something about her that pissed me off, and you just reminded me.

Yep, go Darrah!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I hate Lil! She was voted off, she shouldn't have come back!

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Shit man... The girls are taking ova...

I hope they starve to death if they end up voting Rupert or Burton out...

*stab* *stab* *stab*

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
KILL LIL KILL LIL KILL LIL KILL LIL.

If i have to see that sad face hang dog expression of that stupid bitch one more time i'll shake my fist so hard.

The only reason you dont feel like you dont belong is cos everyone hates you and your useless, you rorted Savage.

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by Buggdogg
If i have to see that sad face hang dog expression of that stupid bitch one more time i'll shake my fist so hard.

lovely LIL :D
Originally posted by Buggdogg
The only reason you dont feel like you dont belong is cos everyone hates you and your useless, you rorted Savage.
So you think she deserved to go before Osten? Andrew stabbed her in the back, darrah, T, Ryno were never going to accept her, they had never accepted her. She did all the chores at camp while the others just lazed around...

'i dont get the firewood, thats lils job' - Darrah at Lil's tribal council, ep 3

So she made the right choice, if she was stupid she would have aligned with the morgans only to be backstabbed later.

I hope she doesnt win because she was voted out but she is making the right decisions so far...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Who's the one keep bringing us the transcripts? I mean don't you see who got voted out next as the American are broadcast first?

Nice job :)

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
Who's the one keep bringing us the transcripts? I mean don't you see who got voted out next as the American are broadcast first?

Nice job :)
im the guy *raises hand*

I was spoilt bringing in the other transcripts (thanks to my freinds with the biiig mouth) i was spoilt before i had to get them .

Sofar were up to date to the US. Episode 8 and 9 aired on monday thus catching us up. episode 10 airs TOMORROW at 10am our time and we will see that ep on monday 9.30. So US sites are safe from 9.30 mon - 10am fri.

now to steer clear of that friend of mine...

Last edited:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
So US sites are safe from 9.30 mon - 10am fri.
you mean now is safe?
*go and vote "dislike 0" to lower John's popularity* (and Lil)
ROFL

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
hahahahahhahaha
lil is crap

what a bitter bitter old woman....i think she has problems, maybe rupert can be her troubled teens mentor?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Oh my God, some bloody American gave me a spoiler accidently...arrrrgh damn you LIL!

MiKeY

HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Oh my God, some bloody American gave me a spoiler accidently...arrrrgh damn you LIL!
I just finished watching the latest episode. (Ep 10)

Bloody good episode..
Totally.. TOTALLY hate the outcome though. :chainsaw:
Stoopid stoopid stoopid Lil. She's like a lost puppy following everyone, doing whatever they want her to do. :rolleyes:

Can't wait till Thursday so I can download the next ep. :D (The next episode airs on Wednesday in the US - so don't go to the website till Australia has caught up ;))

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
So you know who gets voted off on Monday? What a suprise!! I hope Lil doesn't make it to the final 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)