• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Survivor : Pearl Islands (1 Viewer)

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
muahaha luckily i stayed clear away from this thread =D i knew sum1 was gunna spoil it!

Im glad ruperts gone actually. What i dont get is why Sandra voted for jon and not darrah?

Anyway i think Burton has a very good chance of winning if he keeps winning immunity like colby did and takes jon to the final two

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
sandra and jon never really got along, and in that tribal council u saw how pissed she was

jons getting a bit nicer...weird

i was sad to see (or should i say...HEAR!) ruperts gone :( everyone else is crap, i mena burtons ok, he just seems alil mean after tonight but thats the game...how cool was the snake eating bit? i was cringing at it but it symbolised burtons taking over and backstabbing very well

next weeks ep looks cool!...noone ruin it 4 me! lol

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
you had to feel sorry for rupert, you can see the disbelief in his face and sandra totally shcoked prolly thinking *oh crap, no fish* lol. I think that snake bit was shot waay after they filmed because i dont think cameramen can concentrate on the wildlfe while the game is on, still good symbolism (burton you snake)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I was so annoyed when Lil' started crying, that woman shits me to tears.

Next week looks interesting though, i'm gonna be in Byron Bay dammit!

kalli

HSC
i think sandra is going behind ruperts back by voting for jon. if burton, darrah, jon and T voted for rupert and rupert, blonde chick (chrissa?), and lil voted darrah then it still would have been 4 for rupert, 3 for darrah... rupert expected sandra to vote darrah hence making it 4 votes darrah and 4 rupert in which case rupert may not have gone. i think sandra has talked to burton and said "ill vote jon to make sure rupert is going"

:p u prolly cant understand this and im prolly talkn crap but DAMMIT RUPERTS GONE!!!!! :( :( :(

crazyhobo

Originally posted by kalli
i think sandra is going behind ruperts back by voting for jon. if burton, darrah, jon and T voted for rupert and rupert, blonde chick (chrissa?), and lil voted darrah then it still would have been 4 for rupert, 3 for darrah... rupert expected sandra to vote darrah hence making it 4 votes darrah and 4 rupert in which case rupert may not have gone. i think sandra has talked to burton and said "ill vote jon to make sure rupert is going"

:p u prolly cant understand this and im prolly talkn crap but DAMMIT RUPERTS GONE!!!!! :( :( :(
Ummm...lil voted for rupert, so sandra's vote made no difference at all.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
If Lil makes the final 2, or even the final 3 i'll will be so shitty. And if Burton wins, which I hope he doesn't, that's just crap because he doesn't deserve to be there.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
all i can say is..... SUCK FUCK RUPERT!!!!!!!!
itsd about time he got a fucken reality check!

ohh and i dont get sandra! fuck she is dumb!!! she got rid of their one vote for darrah which... even if lil and john hadnt gone against them... would have meant that darrah wouldnt have been voted out anyway so the other group of allies would have won out! fuck she is dumb

Last edited:

routemarker

HSC
lol loz#1 you're gonna miss out...:D

here's the CBS web promo

VO> "Wednesday on a special night...before the hour is over...."
Tijuana> "It's not a good situation"
VO> "One of these castaways will commit the single worst act of deception..."
Sandra> "I never trusted you from day one, and you can't be trusted..."
VO> "...In Survivor history"
Burton> "You're lying, and you have no reason to lie!"
VO> "Who is it?"
Christa> "I just wanna go home"
VO> "And for the first time....a survivor wins Immunity, only to have it stripped away"
Sandra> "Oh man this is crazy"
VO> "Why?"
JP> "Immunity is back up for grabs"
VO> "Find out on an all new Survivor, on a special night, CBS Wednesday"

oh its gonna be good i think this is the episode where the hyped up 'Big Lie' is told.

remember since eddie is booted off our screens ( for the yr) survivor is on at 8.30pm.

Last edited:

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
ohh fuck and im gonna miss it!!!!!!!!!! bloody schoolies :D

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
get ur siblings/parents to tape it or program the vcr to tape it for u

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
yeah true but i wont be fucked to watch it when i get back... mehh i will see...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
The reason Sandra voted for John is because she thnks that the ex-drake and lil are going to vote for Darrah, and that her vote won't be needed anyway. So she voted for Jon just to express her feeling towards him :)

Get it?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
ohh fuck and im gonna miss it!!!!!!!!!! bloody schoolies :D
I'm gonna be on schoolies too and this weeks ep looks good. Argh.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i just realised that ill probably tape it because im only gonna miss one episode cause i come back on a monday morning so ill be able to watch the next one so taping and watching just one wont be that bad

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
oh man, this sucks! I'm gonna be going overseas for 5 weeks... leaving this Sunday. :eek: I'm gonna TOTALLY miss the rest of this season's Survivor! :( ...Big poop! :mad:

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
i just realised that ill probably tape it because im only gonna miss one episode cause i come back on a monday morning so ill be able to watch the next one so taping and watching just one wont be that bad
well even if you dont tape it you will get the short summary of the previous ep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)