• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Survivor : Pearl Islands (1 Viewer)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
can someone please fill me in on what happened last week because i dont want to go onto cbs because then that will ruin todays episode for me... please.... through the talk after that episode not one of the posts even mentioned who was voted out... usually thats like the first thing you people mention

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
well u could d/l it from that site routemarker posted if u missed it:

neway-

reward challenge:
reward is u get to spend a day wif ur "loved one", and johnny 'fairplay' said his grandma died, so they kinda let him win... but it was all a hoax, he lied about his grandma dying so they all feel sorry for him...

immunity:
darrah won it, they "could've" voted burton out since he didnt win, but they decided to go and vote out Tijuana (sp?)

~Dreamer

HSC
in last weeks episode, the winner of the reward challenge gets to meet his/her family, john made everyone belive his grandmother has passed away so the others purposely lost the challenge and let john win believing they helped him out...and he played the role out superbly, i wanted to kill him...

how u doin?

HSC
and after selling the lie, he went on to swear on his 'dead' grandma's grave, and use it as a reason for his new- 'honesty' based game plan. the guys a cunt.

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
dam by the way things are going it looks like it will be jon and burton in the final two.
I think Burton will get winnin votes because Jons an ass, while Jon might get votes bcos Burton is an outcast.

Anyways im still hopefull, gooo sandra and Darrah!!!! dont let jon burton or Lil win!

kalli

HSC
i agree with you.. i would die if burton or jon won.... burton and lil shouldnt even be there... that sucks...

is a roflcopter
HSC
sandra will probably be gone next week if she doesnt get immunity, shes pretty hopeless anyway

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I missed all this "dead grandma" scandal, but Jon sounds like a real asshole.

Originally posted by Mambomeg
i heard a leak that darrah wins. I hope she does, she's the only one left who deserves to win.
I hope so, i've been vouching for her ever since Savage was voted off.

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
Here are a few excerpts taken from Christas chat transcript:

Red_Man: Christa, do you think Jon's big lie was a fair tactic to use?
Christa: I think Jon is one of the best Survivor players ever in Survivor history, so sure it was a great tactic to use. I wish I'd thought of that one myself. Who knows how much it actually helped him, but it's obvious no one knew the truth. It worked out for him in his favor.

oooo: Christa, who are you anxious to confront at the reunion show?
Christa: I can't wait to diss on Osten--what a loser!

ruprules01: Christa, what one word would you use to describe each of the remaining Survivors?
Christa: Darrah--boring, Lill--boring, Jon--sneaky, Sandra--sneaky, Burton--I can't even think of a word for Burton! I got it! B-L-E-H...for Burton!

berly: How did it feel to stand right with the men during that strength challenge w/the sandbags?
Christa: I was a total rockstar during that challenge! 175 lbs. and I beat out Osten and I beat out Shawn! Shawn again, is one of the biggest wusses I've ever met

darrahrocks: Why did the tribe dislike Darrah so much?
Christa: Because the only two things Darrah ever talked about were chocolate chip cookies and how --[using Mississippi drawl]-- "My daddy will buy me a boob job for Christmas! I hope my Daddy'll buy me one!"

how u doin?

HSC
Christa's a bitch, and she talks like she's had a stroke.

and darrah's hot, dont diss her!

poo_cow

I liked Christa...but now shes gone I hope Darrah wins. I hate jon with a passion...he is such a dick for using the dead g'ma card. I am disliking Burton even more for lying constantly to people. Lil is a big whinging sook and I dont really mind Sandra tho she should of stuck up for Christa more over the fish incident.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Christa was a bit too bitchy, Sandra is a bit too bitchy. Lil is annoying, whingey and naieve. Jon is a lying asshole. Burton... well he was an outcast. Darrah has that annoying accent but at the moment I want her to win lol.

Does anyone know how survivor is shot? because I read that the next series (south america) is already filming? So when do the survivors make their vote for who wins and stuff? Because last season there was the whole "coming back to America thing" with the host on a jet ski?? I was just wondering if anyone knows how they shoot it? Do the survivors not know who wins until the public knows?

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
they vote while they are there.... at the proper tribal council thing..
then they return to america until the entire show has aired... they obviously have some sort of contract/deal thing about not being able to tell who got voted off when etc etc...
then once the season has aired, they film the last show where the votes are tallied and the winner announced.. thats done in the studio... i think only the very first survivor had the 'winner' being announced at the place it was actually shot straight after tribal council... i guess this new way prevents problems with the public finiding out the winner before the season finishes

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
yeah but its so cheezy, like one minute the contestants are half starved and looking emancipated, and then the next they are heavily made up, looking rather plump, and still wearing the same clothes! And then theres the reunion where everyone is all happy chappy and is all like "yeah i forgive you dude", "No hard feelings(even though i hated u with a passion a month ago)" and "Yeah, she deserved to win" etc. The first survivor is the way to go to prevent ruining the end of a wonderful show by maing it so fake.

poo_cow

Yeah I personally dont like the very fake final tribal council. And its not like the winner doesnt leak to the press anyway - we see the final after USA and I always seem to hear who wins, whether its on the radio or someone passes it along.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)